Secondo Sayonee : Lost In Transition Dalawampu't Anim

『••✎••』Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author of this story. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any previously copyrighted material. No copyright infringement is intended.
_________________________________________

Erebus Hiraya Emmanuel's P.O.V.

The wedding was beautiful and yes nyebe cried, like a lot. Cutely might i add as he said his vows.

Its a close off beach wedding, close family was the only one invited, a couple of trusted reporter and documentary people are filming but thats just it.

And i just basically met each and every alexander to exist including the first don...well not first first but you know daddy, tito christian, tito vladimir and tito nicolas father and his husband.

The first time me and nyebe met them was actually a day ago but we didnt get to know them immediately cause they went off somewhere.

Normal lang daw yun.

Papá told us their story, from what he knew. Lets just say i cried a lot along with nyebe.

I think i might just had an indirect heartbreak.

"Kuya hira? Why are you here alone?" It was bel who walked up to me.

I smile at him "just wanna take a breather" sagot ko sa kanya.

Nagpaalam naman ako kay shiloh that i wanted to walk around alone to breath.

The crowd can be a bit too overwhelming lalo na dahil ang tanong nila samin ni shiloh is all about wedding.

"Sorry about them kuya, they just get excited pag may ikakasal samin doon lang kasi kami nakukumpleto, as in lahat you know how big our family is" he have a very gentle voice, like papá, he even look like papá, soft delicate features, soft spoken and really really gentle with anything and everything.

Its like talking to an angel.

I nodded understandingly, we started walking along the shore not too far from the party.

"Kuya can i tell you something?" Lets just say medyo kinabahan ako sa tanong niya.

But i nodded "oo naman" sagot ko.

He smile thankfully before saying "take care of kuya shiloh for us will you? My fratello miggiore always smiles and jokes around you know. he wont even tell anyone kung may problema sya o nasasaktan na siya, he dont want us getting worry..." our steps slowly halts.

He have this far away look as he speaks.

"....but we always do, kuya thinks he's the black sheep of our family, he thinks he makes a lot of mistakes pero kuya hira hindi yun totoo. Kuya shiloh never made any mistake aside from being with melinda. Kuya is a free spirited person and we love him even more because of who he is but the media? The people around us and specially melinda. They made him think as if we were disappointed in his descision which is far from the truth" he smile, a sad smile.

"We were so proud of all his descision kasi alam namin that it's what makes him happy" a tear fell from his eyes but he quickly wiped it away.

His words makes me feel like crying too but i need to be strong and i need to listen to him kasi parang antagal na niya tong kinikimkim.

"...We saw it in his eyes when he looks at you, the same love we saw when daddy looks at papá, kaya nga halos lahat kami nagtatanong kung kelan kasal nyo" he chuckle airily at the last part, obviously joking about it which makes me smile a little.