Secondo Sayonee : Lost In Transition Labing Isa

『••✎••』Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author of this story. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any previously copyrighted material. No copyright infringement is intended.
_________________________________________

Erebus Hiraya Emmanuel's P.O.V.

"Its a field trip for the kids shiloh not for the parents you cant come" i repeated go him for the hundredth of time this week.

This thick head wouldn't just let it go.

He nuzzle his face on my neck whining like a kid "but you can?!" He indignantly whined.

Gosh he acts like a kid sometimes.

I pinch my nose as i felt like im gonna have a headache because of this smart ass.

"Im the teacher genius i have to look after my pupils" madiin kong sagot as i tried to remove his arms around me.

We just finished having sex and he insist on cuddling for body heat i dont know what had gotten to him lately.

He's just gotten too clingy.

"And im the parent of spring i need to make sure that my bambi is safe!" He reasoned. Which is still unreasonable.

Apaka kulit.

I grunt as i pull away from him "hey! Where are you going!" He complained as soon as i escape his grasp.

"Home, i need to pack and sleep" sagot ko sa kanya.

As i look for my clothes and pick it up one by one.

Fuck where's one of my shoes?

"Sleep here" he suggested while patting his bed where i just had been..

I whip around to look at him disbelievingly "thats a lie and we both know it." Sagot ko sa kanya as i started dressing myself.

Ill just bath at home.

I really need to rest. Im sore.

He's insitiable.

"Hey not true, you havent even tried sleeping---" naputol ang sasabihin niya when someone knocks on his door before his daughters voice spoke loudly.

"Daddy! I had a nightmare i dont wanna sleep alone!" Her voice a bit shaky and it melt my heart.

But at the same time i look at shiloh in panic who immediately jump off of his bed and starts pulling on his clothes.

"Stay here for a few more minutes, ill lead her back to her bedroom" he utter quietly before answering her daughter.

"Hold on bambi! give daddy a second!" I help him look for his clothes.

I grab a tissue and starts wiping the sweat on his face away. He need to look normal and not just the i had sex look infront of his daughter.

"How do i look?" He asked worriedly.

I gave him a once over before nodding. He looks as good as he can get, im sure spring wont notice.

He grin once i nodded.

Nagulat pa ko ng hapitin niya ko sa bewang at halikan sa labi "ill see you tomorrow morning"

He then let go of me and hurriedly walking towards his door, pausing for a second bago niya buksan ang pinto, just wide enough to let his body through but not wide enough to see that im inside.