Secondo Sayonee : Lost In Transition Tatlumpu

『••✎••』Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author of this story. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any previously copyrighted material. No copyright infringement is intended.
_________________________________________

Shiloh Nelin Alexander's P.O.V.

"Daddy san po tayo pupunta?" Spring ask as i comb her hair.

Its too early but i kinda want to surprise hiraya about it.

Im sure he'll love the place.

"At the forest, remember the one where fofo and grandpa brings you in?" I ask as i put her hair up in a ponytail.

The only thing i know how to do her hair.

"We're going to picnic with dada, daddy!?" Excited niyang tanong making me chuckle softly.

She always include her dada in everything, sometimes she wont even go anywhere without hiraya.

As what things should be.

"We sure are bambi, now go help manang pack our basket ill grab your dada" i turn her to face me to fix the fringe of her hair before leaning down and kissing her forehead.

It makes her giggle "okay daddy! Hurry!!" With that she was fastly walking out of her room.

I watch her leave her own room with a smile and a fond shake of my head.

I stood up to tell hira about my todays plan, its already 9 in the morning, im pretty sure he's awake already.

I was just about to push our bedroom door open when i heard his voice, the jar was slightly ajar allowing his voice to be heard from the inside.

"Its fine babe really i just--" he sounded serious.

Maybe i shouldn't be evesdropping but why do i feel like i need to do this?

"No ofcourse not babe naiintindihan ko naman siya, i just cant help but to feel na im not doing enough, am i not showing how much i love him enough e-be?" He sounded so small.

I grip my fist tight.

They're talking about me. Im making him feel that way?

"Ofcourse him. You're like a younger brother to me e-be but i-i love him too much. And it hurts that he feels like i will choose you over him which is not true, dont get me wrong babe i love you i truly do but i just--he's shiloh i can't explain it nyebe but just thinking about hurting him or leaving him i feel like i couldnt breath" my eyes harden as my heart feels like it was being pulled in too many direction.

It was like a punch in the gut.

How can i make him feel this way.

"What if i ask him to just move back to siargao babe--h-hey dont cry nyebe im sorry but i cant think of any other way. Maybe if malayo kami he wont be hurt anymore" his voice lace with sadness.

My jaw locked in anger...to myself.

Fuck how can i make this right?

"Gusto ko lang namang makita nya na mahal ko siya e-be but why is it so hard to do?" There was a sob and a whimper.

That was my last straw.

I push the door open, he was sitting on the bed with his phone on his hand by his ear.

His head immediately snap up. Teary eyes widening as he fumble to end the call.

"S-shiloh..k-kanina ka pa ba dyan?" He asked trying to divert what needs to be talked about.