Secondo Sayonee : Lost In Transition Walo

『••✎••』Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author of this story. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any previously copyrighted material. No copyright infringement is intended.
_________________________________________

Shiloh Nelin Alexander's P.O.V.

"Daddy why is teacher hira not home pa din?" I smile spring, not wanting her to be worried.

I dont know how to answer her question, so i lied "he just needed to do some teacher stuff bambi maybe we can call him later" she pouted, her eyes reflecting sadness.

"Go to manang muna sweetheart daddy needs to work" she unwillingly nodded and left after i press a gentle kiss on her head.

I fish my phone out and dialled hira's number, i've been texting him and calling him.

Its annoying me already.

Where the hell is he, he usually text back after a few hours if he's annoyed with me but never a freaking day and a half now!

I was just teasing yesterday morning, god he needs to chill.

Whatever its not like i did something out of the line. It was barely an invitation and i was just being truthful, why cant he just stay and rest instead of going home.
_________________________________________

It was not funny.

I drop spring at school and thats when i saw him, even then he didnt even look at me.

Tangina. It made my blood boil.

Wala naman akong ginawang ikakagalit niya as far as i know.

It was only when he accepted spring's invitation at our house that i was able to corner him alone "Where have you been?" I ask him in a growl while looking at him unimpressed by his action, he's acting like a brat.

My hands tight on his hips as i push him on the kitchen counter.

He gasp obviously surprise, his eyes wide as he looks at me "what is wrong with you?!" He whisper shout as he tries to push me away.

But i didnt budge, why would i when i like where he is, within my reach.

"Where. Have. You. Been. Hiraya." I growl out my voice on edge as i press my body closer to his "Answer Me." I press on, the heat of his body slowly affecting me.

Fuck. I deep my head on the crivace of his neck, taking in his scent...he smells good. I press my lips on his skin almost purring as its heat met my lips.

He gasp, his nails digging in my arms as he still tries to wiggle out of my grasp "home!" He choke out "i went home! now please, let go of me shiloh baka makita tayo ng anak mo!" He pleaded so quietly but that only lit fire inside me.

His pleads thrumming in my ears like he was begging for me to continue.

"Daddy! Teacher! Look!" I was off of him in a matter of second bago pa makapasok ng kusina si spring.

Shit i lose control.

Its his fault. I havent touched him for days. He deprived me.

He clear his throat as he fix the crease in his clothes that i created before quickly looking at what spring was showing him.

Getting a hold of myself i step closer to them to look as well "i finish it in two days!" She proudly said as we scan her work.

I ruffle her hair affrctionately "good job bambi, we'll call granlu and gan gan later to show them" i said to her as i pinch her nose softly which makes her giggle before she look at hiraya.