Secondo Sayonee : Lost In Transition Pito

『••✎••』Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author of this story. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any previously copyrighted material. No copyright infringement is intended.
_________________________________________

Third Person's P.O.V.

Morning sex was the best. Shiloh is on his bed with hiraya on top of him grinding down on him. It had been three months into their fuck buddy relation and god shiloh was loving it, he had never crave fucking in his whole life ngayon lang

Hiraya on the other hand was enjoying it yet sometimes he just felt guilty doing it with the father of his student but he just cant say no, he cant deny that the sex makes him feel good, makes him feel worth something.

With hooded eyes looking down at the man beneath him, hiraya reach behind him grabbing shiloh's length and lining it up already loosed entrance from their thorough fucking since earlier.

Shiloh look at hiraya lustfully, his cock twitching as it was enclosed inside the soft hands of the younger man above him.

Not breaking eye contact, hiraya slid down until shiloh's length is completely buried inside him. Leisurely, he moved up and went back down rolling his hips in a way that sent shivers of pleasure to both them.

Sa tatlong buwan nilang ginagawa to alam na ni hiraya kung anong gusto ni shiloh, he knows just how to edge him, to seduce him, to make him want more.

Shiloh moaned and grunt silently as hiraya kept slamming down on him so slow yet so rough just like how he likes it, his eyes fluttered closed as he grabbed hiraya's narrow hips. Hiraya picked up the pace a bit, letting out moans as he went down on shiloh

"O-oh hnn d-dyan" hiraya moan inbetween his breaths when he hit his sweet spot that made shiloh open his eyes.

The sight that shiloh saw before him was absolutely erotic; hiraya's head was thrown back with his eyes closed and his mouth wide open letting out a glorious sound that sent shivers up shiloh's spine.

Shiloh gripped hiraya's hips tighter and quickened the pace of their fucking. Both of them growing frantic and wanting release, heartbeats racing and beating in time, breaths ragged and heavy.

Hiraya looked unbelievably sexy; his white complexion face flushed a deep scarlet red from the exertion, sweat forming at his forehead, his hair clung to his face, those beautiful lips letting out a slur of moans and that sets shiloh to the edge.

After one final thrust hiraya came hard, shiloh followed not too soon after with a low "fuck Hira!." While cumming inside hiraya for the 3rd time that morning since the sun rise.

In the aftermath of sex, they stayed there, laying in bed together.

Erebus Hiraya Emannuel's P.O.V.

"Where are you going? Its already 3 am just stay and sleep here, its saturday tomorrow" I continue pulling my clothes ignoring his words.

I sit on his bed as i pull my shoes on.

I felt him move, then suddenly nakapalupot na ang mga braso niya sa bewang ko, his lips press on my neck causing me to shiver "hmm come on hira just stay" he humm against my skin before nipping on it.

I rolled my eyes as i finish putting my shoes on before pushing him away.

Nagpatulak naman siya cause if he did not, i wont be able to move him away from me.