Secondo Sayonee : Lost In Transition Dalawampu't Siyam

『••✎••』Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author of this story. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any previously copyrighted material. No copyright infringement is intended.
_________________________________________

Shiloh Nelin Alexander's P.O.V.

"Its not easy!" I whined out.

"It is" my twin uttered as if his counter was much big of a help.

"Well its not hard either its not like he'll say no shiloh" cael said chuckling as he twirl the glass of wine ever so gently inbetween his fingers.

Why did i ask for their advice again?

I scoff at his words "not happening"

I know hira won't say no if i ask his hand in marriage.

Thats the problem.

I believe that he loves me, i truly trust his words but...

He have this tendency to think of what others feel instead of what he feels.

"So what seems to be the problem?" Kunot noong tanong ni kaden.

I groan frustratedly.

Kanina pa kami naguusap usap about it and they just dont get it do they?

"The problem is what if he's not ready yet!?" I frustratedly huff out.

God these two are so fucking helpless.

What if hira answers yes but deep inside he's not ready for that kind of commitment and only said yes because i proposed.

The two idiot even exchange amuse glances as if im not here, yes laugh it out pag untugin ko kaya kayo.

"Look shy its not just that, is it? Fess up man" cael rowan drawl out with that idiotic smile on his lips.

His know it all smile

Fuck him.

"He thinks hiraya will say yes just because he loves him and not because he wants to get married" kaden utter in a matter of factly tone.

I immediately glare at him "shut up!" I growl out in annoyance.

Cael raised his eyebrow at me, confusion written all over his face "Hiraya's not that kind of guy "

His words made me scoff, he sounds so sure of it "you dont know that" i utter under my breath.

"What do you mean?" Kaden asked.

I let out a long loud sigh, i trust this two alam kong wala silang pagsasabihan and i also know theu wont be biased about their opinion.

"He'd done it before" i weakly stated.

"He did?" Cael sounded doubtful.

I cant blame him for that.

He didnt know.

Well he dont know all of it.

"Yours and his relationship was different from what he and nyebe had shiloh. Is your trust on hiraya so little that you would think this way?" Kaden suddenly stated, voice hard and on disbelief.

His words made my blood boil.

"I trust him! How dare you say such nonesense!" I spat out, my eyes burning in anger as i abruptly stood up while looking at him in utter anger.