Secondo Sayonee : Lost In Transition Labing Apat

『••✎••』Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author of this story. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any previously copyrighted material. No copyright infringement is intended.
_________________________________________

Shiloh Nelin Alexander's P.O.V.

"just give in shiloh, give me my daughter you know with your bad reputation the court will side me"

I ignore her words as i sit just beside sorella miggiore katana, she'll stand as my lawyer.

A week ago just after hiraya left our house, an email came through me. Saying that melinda wanted full custody of my daughter.

Katana and i are not directly related or even blood related so she was allowed to stand for me.

I look at her amusely.

Bitch thinks she have any rights? After she abandoned my daughter.

"Come on babe cat got your tongue huh?" She cooed which just sounded like a dog barking to me.

"Can someone shut her up. Her voice annoys me" i laugh at that and no that's not me. That's ate katana.

"Attorney. Evangelista! Thats very unproffesional!" Melinda's lawyer indignantly shouted as if she was scandalous by at katana's words.

She might not be an alexander by blood but she is raised as one.

I grin as melinda look at me offendedly "what's unprofessional is your client quaking like a chicken. What a shame right? She came from a very great family but she acts like she's from the slums, disgusting" ate katana casually replied, not even looking at them and just continue flipping through the files they gave us.

I chuckle as i lean back on the sit i was in "i don't really get it too ate, after years? Ngayon sya magkakaroon ng pake sa anak ko? Oh right....I get it" i drawled out my eyes glinting in amusement.

"....was it because you wanted money huh melinda? Didn't perceive you to become a gold digger but cant really blame you iba talaga pag gipit. Karma right?" I smirk as i repeated the words she said to me after heartlessly shoving spring in my arms.

"FUCK YOU DI KA PADIN NAGBABAGO. STILL THE ASSHOLE YOU WERE! MY DAUGHTER ISN'T SAFE WITH YOU!" Doon nagpintig tenga ko.

My jaw clench as my eyes harden.

How dare she.

I grip on the arm of my chair hard. My fist itching to hurt her.

Wala siyang karapatan sabihin yun. She have no right to judge me.

Kahit kelan di ko sasaktan anak ko.

I hand lay itself on me, ate katana grip my arm tight almost digging in my skin but i know why.

She's anchoring me.

Marahas niyang nilapag ang folder na hawak niya bago tumayo.

Melinda's eyes along with her lawyer looks at ate katana in fear.

"We'll see both of you in court. Shiloh lets go" her eyes and voice icy cold.

I throw melinda a disgusted look as i stood and follow ate outside.

Ate katana shouldn't even be here, she should be at home resting with her baby.

Pero tangina she have to help me with a mess i longed buried.

"Don't let them get into your head, they're all talk, we're only doing this for legal process pagkatapos neto umuwi ka kay spring." I sigh and nodded at her words.