Secondo Sayonee : Lost In Transition Labing Lima

『••✎••』Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author of this story. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any previously copyrighted material. No copyright infringement is intended.
_________________________________________

Erebus Hiraya Emmanuel's P.O.V.

I sit on the bathroom sink, with my legs parted and him standing between my legs, infront of me.

One of my hand on his shoulder as i shave his beard.

He keeps kissing me and its scratching my face so i drag him here to shave it for him.

Ang kati kaya sa balat.

His hand holding my waist as he let me do this.

Its kind of awkward at first kasi nakatitig lang siya sakin but after a few minutes nawala na din yung kaba kasi he keeps teasing me and joking around.

I just kinda relaxed because of that.

Nakwento nya na din kung bakit sya nawala for a week.

I cant help but to be sad for him.

People are so wrong to judge him without knowing his side.

After washing his face, i dab it with a dry face towel.

Smiling as i check it thoroughly, proud of my work.

"Can i kiss you now?" It made me freeze cause he just asked?

Shiloh nelin alexander dont ask period.

I touch his face a bit worried "are you okay?"

He flinch in surprise and i kinda find it cute, i giggle a little at his reaction.

Kumunot naman agad noo niya "ofcourse i am" naguguluhan niyang sagot.

He looks so lost. Maybe he is okay.

I chuckle as i pat his chest while shaking my head before making my way out of the bathroom.

But before i can even make it further, he grab my wrist, turning me back around.

My eyes widen when he pecked my lips. My heart stopping in that quick second.

I can feel my face heating up, suprised by his action.

He chuckle at my reaction.

Sinamaan ko sya ng tingin.

Tinawanan niya lang ako bago hilahin palabas ng banyo.

We ended up in the bed, me straddling his lap as we talk about his week in manila.

Until curiousity got the best of me.

"...why" i bite my lips trailing off as i drew circles on his bare shoulder where my hands are resting. "Why did your ex left spring and you?"

I look at him cautiously "if you don't mind me asking" i added fastly when he stiffen beneath me. "You don't have to answer if you don't want to" i breathlessly whisper the last part a bit afraid that i had stepped over a wrong line.

His eyes hardening and his grip on my hips tightening.

I look at him apologetically, i rub his shoulder up to his neck in hope to make him relax.

Lucky for me it did.

His eyes soften before he chuckle, his thumb rubbing on my bare hips sending shiver up my spine.