Secondo Sayonee : Lost In Transition Dalawampu't Lima

『••✎••』Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author of this story. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any previously copyrighted material. No copyright infringement is intended.
_________________________________________

Third Person's P.O.V.

Hiraya snorted as he heard his boyfriends question "do you have to ask?" he ran his fingers through his lovers messy hair.

"Just double checking pretty, cant have you putting all the blame on me if your ass hurts later can i?" shiloh teased as he press a kiss o hiraya's lips as he blindly reached down to fumble under his bed for lube and brought the bottle up, popping the cap with his thumb and slathering it over two fingers.

Not seconds later they were pushed inside hiraya's hole, gently at first and then with more direct force to get past the tight ring. Once inside he got to work quickly jabbing in deep and hard, he knew his little lover could take it, he could be a bit of a masochist at times.

"n-ngh s-shy please" hiraya moaned weakly, twisting shiloh's locks between his fingers as he was being stretched further.

adding a third finger that brought a soft whimper from the boy beneath shiloh.

"Oh god, shiloh a-ah ah!" He didn't slow though, hiraya would complain if he did.

When the sound of soft smacking began to come from the thrusting fingers, he knew he was ready.

Shiloh sit on his knees letting hiraya's hands fall from his hair.

"Aww, freedom." He mumble as he oull out his own cock from his boxer.

Hiraya can't help but to laughed quietly at his boyfriends silliness "I'm dating a moron." he put a hand on his forehead in exasperation.

Shiloh just smirked and pushed himself deeper between his legs, lining himself up carefully and pushing in with a smooth stroke.

Hiraya let out a breath sharply "hmm, yes s-so big" the words were unexpectedly punched out of him.

Shiloh grunted at the warmth clamping to him, already causing so much pleasure he had to bite down on his lip to keep from cumming instantly.

"You're so tight." He moaned out eyes peering down kung saan sila konektado ng kasintahan. It never failed to fucking turned him on even more.

"lagi mong sinasabi yan" hiraya utter between heavy breaths as he tries to get used on the big thing inside him.

Shiloj leant forward and kissed him gently, as if to help his boyfriend relax "Because it's always true."

He pulled out halfway and slammed back in, taking a perverse pleasure in the jolt that ran through hiraya's body, his eyes widening slightly.

Shiloh's hips quickly began to work up a rhythm, rocking into him over and over.

"God" Hiraya gasped, "don't- don't stop!" his hips were pushing back to meet him.

Shiloh pushed himself forward to lean on his palms either side of hiraya's chest and give himself a better angle to work into him deeper and harder. The first vicious thrust hit the spot and hiraya's upper body jerked up.

"Fuck, there!" He cried out, his barely-visible abs flexing from the effort.

"Here?" shiloh gave a softer stroke to the same spot, watching his boyfriend squirm.

"Yes! There! harder please shy need it h-harder" Hiraya whined out, pleasure clouding his senses.

Shiloh was more than happy to oblige, throwing all his stremgth into his hips to send the whole bed shaking as he rammed his lover.