Secondo Sayonee : Lost In Transition Anim

『••✎••』Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author of this story. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any previously copyrighted material. No copyright infringement is intended.
_________________________________________

Shiloh Nelin Alexander's P.O.V.

I stare at myself in the mirror, my neck now litter with a few marks created by hiraya.

I lick my lips as i stare at my blown out eyes, while my finger tips trace the marks sending deliciously pleasurable waves of stings.

A grin slowly forming in my lips as i remember every details of what we did last night, he was responsive may it be with my words or with my touch.

Then the looks of his face the moment he looks at me earlier.

No regrets, not even a trace of lingering disappointment, i mean he shouldnt be disappointed anyways im great in bed and im shiloh alexander who can he have that's better than me? No one.

I brush my wet hair up before chuckling while shaking my head as i made my way out of the bathroom.

I get dress in casual muscle tee and jeans before grabbing another leather jacket.

"Manang im leaving! Please make some pie aswell!" I shouted louded for her to hear as i walk to the door.

"Sige sir! Ingat!"

Lets just say i haven't work after dropping spring off, i slept in.

I grin sheepishly as i made it to the classroom door where i immediately saw him, cleaning up the toy corner of their room with the help of the few kids that haven't been pick up by their parents including bambi who's glued beside her teacher adorably at that.

"Teacher were should i put this?" she ask him.

I watch the interaction curiously.

"Hmm well see that wolfy over there just beside him missy" he spoke so softly as he point at the place he just said.

"Eh eto teacher?" Another kid ask running to his side as if wanting his attention as well.

He put his hand on the kids back as he gently guide him forward "here lagay mo lang dyan b"

He answer just as my daughter do her assign task catching sight of me in the process.

"Daddy!!" Her face lighting up before she hurriedly finish her task before running to me.

I crouch down and open my arms to catch her.

I kiss the side of her head as i pick her up "hey there bambi hows your day?" I ask her but my eyes was already on someone else.

But when spring lean back it made me avert my eyes back to her "its fine daddy! We learned a lot!" She answer with big gestures of her hand.

"Mama!" Agad akong tumabi hearing another kid shouted.

I step inside the room without thinking twice and head to hiraya who looks ready to kill me.

Well if looks could kill ill be 6 feet under.

I raise an eyebrow at him with a smirk in a quick once over before putting spring down on her feet "go grab your things sweetheart"

When i straighten up he was already guiding the other kids to their parents who just came.

Good.

Nang wala na sila nagsimula na magayos ng gamit si hiraya, i watch him do it just because i feel like it,until spring asked to be carried while asking "is teacher gonna come home with us daddy?" I laugh at the choice of her words and also because i saw hiraya freeze from the corner of my eyes.