23 | Meet The Cast

•°

•°. *࿐

THEY'RE REALLY INSISTENT on this chair. Like very

"My wrists hurt." I complain. 

"Don't care." Faith - the legend - shrugs. 

"I do." I mutter. 

"We've conducted a list of questions," Elizabeth - the girl I've been trying to kill - sits down on a chair she's put in front of me, "And I'm sure you get the memo that if you don't answer, you get hurt."

Alyona stands to her left, arms crossed, very menacingly. I'm glad I'm here to fess up. That I don't have anything to hide. Otherwise I'd need to face her wrath. Or maybe Faith's, who sits in the booth in the shadows, watching, observing. 

They're both different types of scary. And I'm a kid who only recently fixed his amnesia, so, scared is all I have been lately. 

"Understood." I nod, tapping my fingers against the chair where they've been tied. 

"Number one," Elizabeth sighs as if exhausted, "Why were you trying to kill me?"

"Ordered to," I shrug, "I do what I'm told."

"You didn't even look into it?" Alyona's anger is oh so evident, "Just did what you were told?"

I turn to her, "As I said before. I had amnesia. I was told, after my incident, that I worked for the. That I was loyal to them. And I believed it." 

"So instead you blindly followed them? That's what you're saying?" She tilts her head in an almost mocking manner. 

"Is that not what you did?" I slightly snap, "With your father?"

Alyona freezes. 

"Yeah, that's right," I chuckle, "We know about you." I turn to Faith. "You too." 

Faith stands and finally walks over to where I am, "And why do you know about us?"

"Victor," I shrug, "He's a wounded man." 

Faith scoffs slightly, "He's a sick man is what he is." 

"I agree." I nod. 

"And everyone who works for him is delusional." She adds.

"I agree." I nod again.

"...stop agreeing with me." She glares.

"Sorry." I bite back a smile. She reminds me of Viria. 

"Romano's just really like ruining our lives, huh?" Elizabeth chuckles but then winces and turns to a red haired boy off to the side. "Shit. Sorry." 

"No, no," He shakes his head, "You're right."

I squint and look at him, "Sorry who is this?"

Everyone looks to him. He stands there awkwardly for a moment, arms crossed and in an oversized brown hoodie before pushes off the wall he was leaning on and gets a little closer.