35 | Have Faith

•°

•°. *࿐

THE MOMENT TK shot through the lock of the door, blaring sirens sounded out through the entire building. 

"What the fuck?" Rowan voices. 

"They must have done something." TK notes.

"Who?" I ask, "Us or them?"

"Someone." He shrugs. 

"Then let's get the fuck out of here. I don't think there's anyone we could try and help if we tried." I say quickly, not liking the rumbling noise that blares in the distance. 

"Fuck, this is not how things were meant to go." TK mutters, speed walking down the hall. We picked a random direction. We don't know where we're going. 

"Do you think Faith and Aly managed to get Stone back?" Rowan asks as we walk down the symmetrical and seemingly everlasting halls. 

"In all honesty? Nope. But, you know, have faith." TK answers. 

"I mean when I was working here The Shadow seemed pretty cool," I note, "Kind of relaxed. He was nice to me when we met."

"He was put under some weird mind shenanigans to do that though." Rowan points out.

"I guess." 

"All that matters is that Yara loses," TK takes a turn (we're just following him at this point), "And we know Victor has already."

"Are you okay by the way?" Rowan asks, "It's not everyday someone kills their dad."

TK scoffs, "Here it is. Aly did. Faith with her surrogate one. I know Alexei killed his dad as well." 

"Wow," Rowan lets out a puff of air, "I guess I'm the only one with a cool dad."

"He might not have you anymore if we don't get out of this though," I butt in, "So let's stop with the chit chat and figure out how we're going to get out of here."

"I say we find a window and jump." TK abruptly stops walking and instead decides to check one of the rooms to his left.

"Anything?" I ask. 

"No windows in this one that's for sure." He sighs. 

We checked another three rooms before we decide it's pointless and that we would rather just find an elevator or stairs or something. I'm not really scared right now, I think, but I can definitely feel my heart beating. 

I'm also on the look out. Because the only enemy we know is dead is Victor Romano. Nobody else. 

"Stop right there, golden trio." A voice calls out clearly from behind us. 

Fuck. Right when I was thinking about her as well?

"Viria." I state, slowly turning - finding myself unsurprised at the gun pointed in all our directions.