↳ Bonus | Unspoken

•°

•°. *࿐

I MEAN I wanted to move to Brazil but I guess California is all right.

We're all living in the same expensive apartment complex Alyona has somehow been able to afford. Given her father's inheritance and all. Well I wouldn't call it inheritance actually - that's a little too legal - just all the stolen money she didn't have the time to hand back in because there were already wanted posters with her face on them.  

I'm currently living with Faith and Alexei. Gloria also happened to move here with us. She comes over a lot and gets coffee with me. Teaches me all the new memes I need to understand and all the new slang I'm inevitably going to be hearing on the streets. 

Faith and Alexei also have that whole wedding coming up. They don't want to do it traditionally though. Actually, they didn't want to have one at all. Alexei just wanted to give her the ring and then she just wanted to go sign the papers.

I'm the only reason there's going to be a reception. I begged. It actually worked quicker than I expected too, but I'm guessing that's because Faith has missed me.

Eka and Jake are here as well! I have bets on them being the next ones to get married. Then Aly and Liza. Then TK and his little boyfriend he doesn't like to call boyfriend in front of us because apparently we're too annoying

He allows me to tease him all I want though. Probably because he feels bad for shooting me. Which...I barely even remember to be honest. I mean, it hurt. But the kid is still the same to me. Still absolutely despises Shakespeare like he did in my classes. 

There's also Rowan. The boyfriend. I like him. He's probably the most mentally stable out of the Cali Gang. 

Liza relocated her bar. TK, Rowan and Aly work there. Aly part time because she also got into art school. Eka herself got into fucking Yale. Which she then turned down because she wasn't bothered enough to move states. She also admitted to us she found ways to get into any university she wants, so really, if she wanted to, she could just go in another few years. 

I'm Alexei's best man. Which feels pretty great. Especially considering I called it. I'm holding it against everybody for years. Years I tell you. 

So there you have it. How all our lives managed to intertwine just perfectly. How although there are definitely emotional scars, they now have the opportunity to heal. 

I guess the only physical scar would be my missing arm. According to Xolo - this kid I worked with when I was in some coma state - they had it amputated. It was like totally burned off - and if it wasn't me, I'd totally want to see what that looks like.

"You coming?" There's a knock on my bedroom door. I look up to see Gloria, smiling with a knuckle raised to the door. 

"Yeah, just let me finish up here." I quickly save the recipe of the chocolate cake I found online. Faith likes chocolate. Alexei likes Faith. Bam. Perfect wedding cake.