SIXTEEN: deaf

billie

"make me" i dared her.

"don't you realize she's using you?" she looked at max.

"i'm okay with it, not like we didn't use each other." max answered. so there's more. okay.

"billie eilish pirate baired o'connell, get the fuck up and follow me." violet ordered, standing over me directly.

"holly shit, she knows your full name?" max widened her eyes. "why is it so long?"

"how many times will i have to shut you up?" i glared at max.

"sorry princess, but i think you should hear her out. if she insisting, it might be important." max was fighting the urge to raise her hands in surrender.

"billie." her accent could be heard more than ever.

"fine. you have one minute." i stood up and looked back. "you wait here."

"yes ma'am" max nodded.

i followed violet into a somewhat dark and empty hallway. "what are you doing?" she asked, stopping me, i almost crashed into her.

"what am i doing?"

"come on, don't act stupid." she sighed. "you and i both know, max is not someone you'd want to fuck around with. you were experiencing hell a couple seconds ago and if you claim you weren't, you're lying."

"how do you know it was hell?" i raised a brow."why are you so concerned about my love life, violet?"

"i am not. i simply wanted to stop you before you do something you might regret." she shook her head.

"life is full of regrets violet, how can one risteist me from the other. that's not fair is it?" i raised a brow.

"stop saying my name like that."

"like what?"

"like that!"

"violet?"

"hm?"

"what are you doing?"

"i don't know." she answered.

"then get out of my way." i tried to pass but she was blocking me. "violet. move."

she stepped away with a sigh and i walked away, right back onto max's lap. but this time with more passion, i was giving her lap dances her infront of everyone, smothering her with kisses everywhere and she was just sitting there, enjoying it all with a smile on her face.

"billie?" claudia grabbed my shoulder. "come on let's go, we're going home."

"what are you doing here?" i frowned. "i didn't call you."

"come on, let's go. you're drunk."

"no i'm not, i just had one shot. i'm perfectly sober, i can do a cartwheel even." i said.

"alright okay, we're going either way, let's go." she insisted.

"sorry." i mouthed to max and walked with claudia to the car.

"aren't you embarrassed of yourself? you're a grown ass adult acting like a teenager that just got her freedom card. what's wrong with you?" claudia started the lecture.

"you were the one that set me up with her. you should be happy that it worked out." i crossed my arms at my chest.

" yes. but that doesn't mean you practically fuck her in front of everyone. there are videos billie, they've been shared in the group chats. that's so irresponsible of you, you should've known better than to do this." she said.