FIFTY - SIX: crashing

billie

we haven't been intimate since the first twenty four hours i've been in london. that's just how i'm planing on keeping it. we've been talking, a lot. i made v try a therapist the other day, she said she absolutely hated it. i told her that was normal for her first time, she says she going to search for someone else. i think she's just avoiding talking about her feels, which is why i told her she has a week before she is going to have to go back to her first therapist.

i am determined to make us work this time. it means, both of us healing on our own and together. plus being truthful with one another. for real this time.

"i have to talk to you about something." violet said as she was getting dressed. "you said i have to be truthful with you, about everything. i feel like you must know this."

"oh no, what happened?" i layed on my stomach on her bed.

"nothing happened." she assured me. "...yet."

"what is going to happen?" i questioned.

"something is going to happen to papa." she said.

"did you hire someone to kill him?" i widened my eyes.

"no." she shook her head, relief rushing down my body. "i don't know what is going to happen to him, but he's going to be taken care of. he is definitely not dying, and you can't tell anyone this."

"my lips are sealed." i nodded. "so he is no longer going to be a part of your life but he's still going to be alive and well?"

"yes." she confirmed.

"and i assume alfred knows everything and he's the one that is doing the dirty work?" i raised a brow.

"yes."

"okay." i nodded, so may scenarios running through my head of how he's going to end up living. i don't know the man, but i know he's done many unforgivable things and best believe i'd want to beat him up if i wasn't scared of him. so yes, i do want him to end up in a ditch, i just don't want violet to have her hands bloody.

"are you freaked out? you are aren't you?" she started stressing and walking up to me.

"no i'm not." i assured her. "i was just thinking about how i'd love for him to be six feet under the ground."

"that's my girl." she actually giggled and kissed me on the forehead. "but sadly he's not going to be."

"what are you going to do today?" i asked.

"today, heather wants to see me. she wants to talk over some of the paintings that were selected to be on the project. other than that, i'm all yours, aaliyah and mama have a dinner date together. so i was planning on taking you out for dinner?" she answered.

"you sure you want to be out with only me?" i questioned.

"why wouldn't i be out with only you?" she looked at me through her vanity mirror.

"i don't know, i just thought you didn't want to raise any suspicions to the media and all that." i shrugged.

"oh my sweet love, i don't give a shit about the people or the media." she slightly smiled. "all i care about is you and now that the end of the week is approaching, papa is no longer going to be a problem. you were only meant to stay home for the first couple of days so i could keep you safe. i'd never not show you off. have you seen yourself?"

"you sure it's going to be okay?" i asked, cheeks flushed.

"the inner circle already know about you and i, it's only a matter of time till it's out." she said. "don't worry you are not going to be my dirty little secret."