SIXTY - FOUR: unstoppable

billie

there has been something in the air, life has been very sweet lately for the past eight months. i spent my months being unemployed taking courses and developing my skills even further, in both new york and london. when i was in london, i went everywhere violet went, everyone at the astor company has at least had a conversation with me once, what can i say? i was bored, very bored. i helped v with her project and she took everything i took seriously which was really nice.

violet finally showed up after being ten minutes late, "sorry! traffic." she innocently smiled at me. "let's do this thing?"

"let's do this." i sighed with a smile. the day has finally come, me back in this building again. on my left i have heather who has been offered a job here and on my right i have my girlfriend, who made all this possible. she stepped on the podium and started talking to the microphone.

"ladies and gentlemen, prestigious colleagues, and honorable visitors, we're here today in honor of a noteworthy accomplishment—a turning point that represents months of effort, commitment, and unflinching vision. i come before you as the new owner of this remarkable business with the utmost thanks and joy."

"animation is a form of media that is unique. It has the ability to take us to fantasy places, stimulate feelings, and ignite our imaginations. its creative power captivates viewers of all ages and creates a lasting impression on our hearts and brains. it was more than just a financial deal when we bought this company; it was an investment in our future, a faith in the strength of our collective ability, and a dedication to fostering innovation. the woman standing to my left is without a doubt the main reason the Astor Company is present today. billie, my girlfriend, is incredibly talented and passionate in this field, and she adores this location."

"love will make you do crazy things, so i'm here to tell you love. Love what you do without boundaries; fight for what you want because you love what you do; and keep that love close to your heart; don't let it dwindle."

"I want to reassure the writers, directors, animators, and all other creative individuals working for our organization that your talent will be honored and valued. We understand that the distinctive viewpoints, limitless imagination, and technological prowess that you bring to our stories are what make them come to life. We are devoted to giving you the tools and support you need to keep pushing the boundaries of animation since your passion is what makes us successful. i am pleased that you are joining me as we set out on this amazing journey. Thank you."

cameras flashed at our faces as violet held the big ass scissors and cut the ribbon to the building. she had small talk with some important people i did too, and then she held my hand and told me she had to show me something. "this is your office." she opened the white door, gold knobbed door that i have never seen anyone step foot into. always wondered what was in here.

"look at the view." i gasped, walking over to my desk. "who designed this room? it's gorgeous." i looked around trying to take it all in.

"an old friend of mine and i came together and made this happen. i tried my best not to do too much cause i know how much you love to make you place your own by marking your territory." she hinted toward me absolutely transforming her room in london into our room in london.

"i love it." i happy walked to v and gave her a million kisses. "thank you." i smiled. "for everything."

"pfft, buying a company and giving you a position higher than your former boss is the least i could do." she playfully shrugged.