Passion

Over 67K. Thank you so much.

Harriet felt emboldened.

Ever since her very successful party, she felt much more of a princess. There was a spring in her step and renewed vigour in her person. The society pages had praised her party as an 'excellent soirée that would beat events of the season.' To her that was success. Harriet felt better. She could do this.

There was just one more thing that she needed to do.

Harriet still wasn't pregnant. She'd had her monthly. Obviously not everyone got pregnant straight away, but she and Friedrich wanted a family. Harriet couldn't wait to hold her child in her arms. To do that, she needed more time with Friedrich.

She was also desperate for that passion. Harriet hated the fact that she was valuing lust, but she just wanted that passion. Friedrich was fantastic but she just did not feel too romantic. Her heart didn't beat that extra bit quicker. She didn't go weak at the knees.

Harriet wanted it.

She'd shyly asked Friedrich if she could visit him tonight. Friedrich nodded. That set her plan in motion. Harriet wanted to satisfy herself and her husband.

Harriet lay on the bed as Friedrich undressed. Her hair fell against the sheets and her nightgown sat loosely against her skin. She remembered that Friedrich liked passionate kisses so perhaps it was a good way to start.

"Are you ready?" he asked.

"Yes," she nodded.

Harriet moved in closer as he did, her lips pressing hard onto his. Friedrich responded in kind, his lips moulding against hers in a mirroring action. She ran her hands through his hair as she did whilst he pulled her up by her back. Their bodies pushed together with no air between them. It was as close as they could get to one another.

She pulled her lips away and trailed them up his neck. Friedrich's back arched and he did not move. He gave a murmur of pleasure.

"Do you like that?" she ventured.

"Very much so."

Harriet continued until Friedrich dropped down and did the same to her. This is when she felt her heart racing that bit faster. Slowly but surely she felt it. That passion was finally arriving.

They moved more slowly this time. There was no longer that nervous quickness that had marked their early marriage. It was not perfect by any means, but Harriet could feel a bit more romance in the air. Friedrich was taking his time, though his nerves did show up and being up spouts of speed. Harriet's fingers tangled in the sheets.

He kissed up her legs. Each press of the lips felt sensual against her skin. Friedrich was an excellent kisser, it had to be said. Harriet threw her head back as he moved further up.

Excitement burst inside her. Slowly, she felt the sensations that Hilda and Phoebe had told her about. She was beginning to think that they did not exist. The sensation was not prolonged but at least she felt it. Her heart rate slowed and she began to feel a sense of bliss.

They'd worked so hard for this.

Seeing that Harriet had relaxed, Friedrich stopped.

"That was good," he said.

"Yes," Harriet nodded, "I quite agree."

Friedrich was much too gentlemanly to comment on specifics, she knew that, so he just had to take her word for it. He pulled on his nightshirt.

"Would you like to stay? It's far too cold to sleep alone."

Harriet nodded so quickly that she feared that her head would snap off. She pulled her nightgown up from the floor and, in full frontal view of Friedrich, put it on as slowly as possible. Friedrich's hand brushed down her back as he climbed in beside her. Harriet's back arched at the pleasing sensation.

"I am going to play cards at the ambassador's residence if you wish to call upon his wife."

"Yes, that sounds good. I hope they have a roasting fire."

"I'm sure they will. Goodnight, meine liebe."

"Goodnight."

So Harriet is finally getting a little pleasure. Don't we love to see a marriage grow?

Next Time: We flash forward a couple of months for William and Julia's wedding. 

Thanks again, don't forget to like, comment, and check out my other stuff xxx