Marking His Territory

Tristian sighed in relief softly before entering his bedroom, everything that had happened had taken a toll on him but at least something good came out of it.

The next day Tristian and Scarlett dropped the boys at school, they had insisted that she escort them to school which she easily agreed to with a chuckle.

Her positive response made the duo almost do a dance of victory which was funny to him.

After dropping off the boys he drove Scarlett to her house which was a story building painted ash and white with flowers planted around her compound security was very tight over there which puzzled him.

"Why would an ordinary person like her have such tight security?" he asked himself silently while driving through the opened gates.

"Hey Bob," Scarlett said to the young man who was wearing all black and looked like the head of security, Bob's shoulder-length brown hair was plaited into a single braid.

"Hey Iron Lady," Bob responded with a brotherly smile and a hug which Scarlett returned. Tristian frowned at their closeness, he didn't like any other man touching what was his he thought with a cold aura surrounding him.

His sudden cold aura reminded them of his presence. "Erm, who's this..?" Bob asked with raised brows sizing Tristian up and down.

"I'm Tristian, Scarlett's to-be husband," tristian replied making it clear that she was his making Bob frown slightly.

"I thought you got married the previous day," he said looking at Scarlett with a questioning gaze. Scarlett sighed with a scowl before turning to Tristian.

"That was my line so why did you interrupt my introduction which I hadn't even started," she asked with crossed arms but Tristian just shrugged to her annoyance.

"I didn't get married yesterday because he got married to someone else and I'm also getting married after work today," she said to Bob who nodded in understanding, although he wanted details, he didn't want to push it too much. He believes she will tell him everything when she's ready.

Scarlett walked into her house with Tristian following behind her.

She went to her bedroom and changed into her office wear with her dark hair in a high ponytail.

Tristian who was sitting in the living room in a relaxed posture heard the clicking of heels against the tiled floor, making him turn to look at the stairs, his jaw dropped at the sight of her, she was wearing her office suit but instead of wearing a skirt, she was wearing a trouser with four-inch heels, her hair which was in a high ponytail was swinging left and right due to her movements, she has applied a simple lip gloss and mascara, she didn't wear makeup but she was breathtakingly gorgeous.

"Cat got your tongue...?" he heard her ask making him shut his mouth immediately making her giggle in amusement, Tristian swallowed thickly sizing her up and down quickly, her every curve was outlined perfectly.

He's just finding it hard to control himself around the young woman, clearing his throat he held out his hand for her which she took with a shrug.

"You look beautiful," he complimented not looking at her while they heard out of the living room.

"Thanks," she said fighting her blush.

"Damn, I'm twenty-three why am I behaving like a high school student?" she asked her thoughts.

"Hey Bob, please come over here," Scarlett called out to Bob just as they exited the living room...

Bob who was sitting under a pavilion just opposite the house went up to her immediately.

Scarlett turned to Tristian with a serious expression. Give me your cell phone, she said making him raise his brows but still relented.

Tristian unlocked the phone before passing it to her which she took, opening the gallery she fished out an image before showing it to Bob.

"I want you to make sure security is tight around them. I don't want any loopholes and I won't tolerate any betrayal as well," Scarlett said to Bob in a no-nonsense tone.

Although Bob didn't know why she wanted to do what she said, he knew one thing and that's not to trifle with the people she just showed him.

"I better warn my brothers not to do anything stupid while they're guarding them," he muttered as he watched Tristian's car zoom out of the perimeters of the estate.

Scarlett and Tristian traveled in comfortable silence, Tristian dropped her off at where she works saying he would pick her up after work so that they could go and register for their marriage.

Scarlett stared at Tristian's car until it vanished out of her view, sighing softly she walked into the company with a cold aura, gone was the smiling and playful Scarlett, her aura at that moment was so suffocating.

If  Tristian was to see this side of her his jaw would have dropped on the floor which she would have reminded him to collect...

Tristian got to his workplace safely, he parked his car in the parking lot, took his cell phone, and alighted from the car, having his private elevator helped him a lot especially since he hated being stared at by his female employees as if they could swallow him whole, the looks they grace him always makes him cringes inwardly, most of them are just golddiggers, they craved for more power, they always polished and expose themselves more than necessary, how he wished he can hire only males in his company yet he can't just get rid of people who have worked for him for long without any reasonable reason.

He likes the way Scarlett is always in control around him, the way she looks at someone set the person at ease, she has this "I don't give a fuck about who you are look in her eyes" which he likes besides she doesn't look power hungry like ninety-nine percent of the women he has met, he feels as if she's got everything at her beck and call hence she doesn't need more than necessary in her life.

Tristian is just fascinated by the woman his twins have selected for him, he has never seen his kids happier than when they had brought her to their villa, the way their eyes light up around her makes him know how much they love and care for her, before Scarlett his little bundles of joy would always drive his women away with devious plans.

His last girlfriend was bathed in honey and cotton, the boys took pictures and videos of how it happened and what she looked like after being bathed in honey and cotton and posted it on all their social media accounts she had a hard time getting it off her skin and hair making the netizens go crazy with laughter which made his girlfriend so mad with rage making his boys roll on the floor of the living room with laughter, Tristian sighed at the memories of those days entering his seven squared meters of his office.

His sons are too devious for their good but what can he do, they are his sons and he wants them to be happy come rain or sunshine but he's happy to see them behave around Scarlett.

He had thought Scarlett would scold Lucas for connecting her call and disrespectfully talking to her ex groom but unlike his girlfriends, she has acted nonchalant about the matter and even supported Lucas in bullying the poor man which came as a surprise to him and the rest of the family as well as his men.  

Tristian sat in his leather chair behind the large mahogany table, he took his phone and unlocked it, he couldn't believe what his eyes were seeing.

"What the fuck in blue blazes am I seeing..?" he exclaimed while rubbing his eyes as if it would change what was on his cell phone.

***Hello loves, hope you are enjoying this book, if there are any mistakes in my previous chaps pardon me, I will edit them later meanwhile vote and comment your thoughts on this chapter, lemme know what you think about the main characters as well as the twins, love you, Al, 😘😘🤗