Uninvited Guests

As they sat down for dinner, Tristian proposed a toast to their growing family. The room erupted in cheers and laughter, as glasses clinked and congratulations were exchanged. Tristian and Scarlett exchanged knowing glances, their hearts filled with a deep sense of gratitude.
As the evening unfolded, with laughter, stories, and shared moments of love, Tristian and Scarlett felt an overwhelming sense of happiness. The challenges they faced earlier that day only served to deepen their appreciation for the love that surrounded them.

As the night drew to a close, Tristian and Scarlett found themselves standing outside under a sky filled with stars. They held each other tightly, feeling the gentle breeze on their faces.

"I love you, Scarlett," Tristian whispered, his voice filled with emotion.

"I love you too, Tristian," Scarlett replied, tears of joy streaming down her cheeks. "And I'm so grateful for this journey we're on together. Our love, our family, it's all I ever dreamed of."

Tristian kissed her forehead tenderly, feeling blessed beyond measure. Together, they looked up at the stars, knowing that their journey was far from over. The world is a very small place but it accommodates a lot and anyone can fall in love at any time, anywhere, and everywhere.

The next few days, Scarlett spent her days in Tristian's office and company, she visited the sites and their partners to renew contracts with them in his absence, she even won a few contracts for him.

In those days and times, the employees in the company saw her in a different light, she was sharp and smarter than a lot of businessmen. She has detected a lot of loopholes in old contracts, she dealt with them in every way possible. Since they stooped so low, she didn't give them any face.

She proved herself not only as Tristian's wife but also as a valuable asset to the company. Her determination and intelligence impressed everyone, and Tristian's colleagues and employees marveled at her expertise.

Tristian observed Scarlett with pride and admiration, his heart swelling with love. He knew that she was more than just a supportive wife; she was a force to be reckoned with. Together, they formed an unstoppable team, supporting each other in both their personal and professional lives.

As the days turned into weeks, Scarlett's recovery progressed steadily. Her strength and resilience amazed everyone around her. Tristian continued to be her constant rock, always there to lend a helping hand or offer words of encouragement.

Their love grew stronger with each passing day, and they couldn't help but feel a sense of excitement for what the future held. Despite the challenges they had faced, they knew that their love and determination would guide them through any storms that lay ahead.

And so, as Scarlett walked out of the hospital doors, hand in hand with Tristian, a new chapter in their lives began. With their hearts full of love and gratitude, they took their first steps towards building a future filled with happiness, success, and the joy of their growing family. Her unborn children were doing well and she was in the fourth month of her pregnancy but the doctors were surprised to see that her belly wasn't growing like it should.

When the couple got home, they had dinner, showered, and put the boys to bed and we're now laying in their bed, in each other's arms, Tristian's fingers kept caressing his wife's belly as a smile played on his lips.

"I love you, Scarlett Hermione Hernandez Zwick" Tristian whispered kissing her forehead.

"I love you too Tristian Adrian Zwick" Scarlett replied in a sleepy tone, her eyelids felt heavy with sleep which she was trying to fight but she lost the battle even before it started, slipping into slumber causing her husband to let out a laugh.