Promise me

Scarlett carried Cyril outside with a neutral expression, even though she was panicking inside she didn't want to make it obvious because her husband is panicking and raging at the same time and their other son looks confused, Lucas was confused about what was going on with his brother because Cyril had been alright when they were kidnapped by those evil men.

He was awake the whole time and they only slept when they were tired sitting in those hard skeleton chairs. When he woke up Cyril was still asleep, Lucas didn't want to disturb his big brother's sleep because his body is weaker than his younger brother's own.

Scarlett was speeding up the car and taking any available shortcuts. She would be damned to let her son die. Lucas was bewildered by how her mom was driving like someone who was in a racing competition, even Tristian was scared for the life of them. The way she was driving was faster than when they were going to save the boys, this time around she was using all the speed limit she knows. Scarlett allowed the car to screech to a stop like the way Dominici Torentto in Fast and Furious always halts his racing cars.

She carried the boy out of the car and into the hospital the moment she hopped out. She went straight to the Operation Room or Theater. She placed the boy on the table that was neatly laid as doctors flooded the room followed by some nurses.

"I want him back to normal no matter what, no one goes out of this room without my son being healthy. Am I clear?" Scarlett said coldly.

"Yes ma'am," the doctors and nurses mumbled breathlessly. This woman is not to be trifled with," they thought as she walked out of the room, with glassy eyes. Scarlett came to a stop in front of her husband and other son and embraced them, they needed it.

"He will be fine, don't worry," Tristian murmured but she could detect the emotion in his tone, it caused his arms to tighten around his son and wife.

"It's okay, Dad is right. Cyril will be fine, his a big man, and big men can come out victorious always," Lucas mumbled as well causing his parents to chuckle softly.

"Okay sweetheart," Scarlett replied kissing the crown of Lucas's head lovingly while Tristian kissed hers with the same tenderness. Their peaceful moment was suddenly interrupted by the opening of the OR doors, accompanied by hurried footsteps, the couple's brows connected in anticipation while they looked at the doctor who stood before them with a worried expression etched on his young face.

"Hello, I'm Doctor Erickson, the patient has a problem with one of his kidneys which was the main cause of his current state. The lack of oxygen he experienced for close to six hours was also not good for his health, making his condition worsen. He needs a transplant within the next four hours, otherwise, we may lose him," the young doctor explained simply.

"Okay, you can take mine and my husband's blood for text to see if any of ours matches with his," Scarlett said as she took her phone and sent her men texts, in case of emergency.

"Okay, come with me," the doctor beckoned and they followed with a sigh of distress.

**Thirty minutes leap**
The family waited for the test results outside of Operation Theater, Lucas was growing tired, and his eyelids felt rotund as he sat on the lap of his mother with his head leaning on her cleavage. His small form can only tolerate little to no stress.

Tristian also had his head leaned on his wife's shoulder in exhaustion, he really was tired, if not for Scarlett he wouldn't be able to be this relaxed, as if nothing on earth could faze him. A couple of rash footsteps jolted Tristian awake from his dozing state, the couple looked to their left, where the sound of rushed footsteps were coming from and saw both families walking towards them. After the two families got to them, Lucio took Lucas from his sister with a sigh of distress.