Nerves

The next morning, Scarlett woke up around eight o'clock. Her eyes fluttered opened as a content yawn escaped her beautiful red lips. A heavy arm was wrapped around her waist, soft snores making their way into her ear and warm breath caressing her face. Tristian looks relaxed as he slept, his light pink lips slightly parted while his long lashes kiss his cheeks in a gentle manner.

His black hair was messy, courtesy of turning too much in his sleep the previous night. His cheekbones were prominent and sharp, coupled with his sharp jawline and straight and sharp nose. His features looks hard yet gentle in her eyes, her hand moved on their own accord and so did her fingers as she brushed them through his thick soft silky smooth hair. He stirred in his sleep, snuggling more closer to her than he already is.

"Babe.." he murmured in his sleep as he relaxed. She smiled as she continued to run her slender fingers through his hair. Her fingers moved to brush the stray hairs on his forehead before tracing his eyebrows which were thicker for a man. She then moved to his nose, tracing the outline tenderly, she caressed his cheeks gently before moving to his lips, caressing them and also remembering how they always felt against hers. She moved closer to him a bit, her lips brushing against his above her fingers causing him to stir.

Scarlett felt Tristian's arms around her waist tightened as her hand moved to cupped his cheek while she deepen the kiss, her other hand caressing his strong muscles with a content sigh. "I won't ever complain waking up like this" Tristian's hoarse voice rang out as he pulled her on top of him.

A pleasurable gasp flew past her lips when she felt his manhood press against her flower. She kept kissing him with a new found urgency, pining his hands above his head as she started grinding into him, needing more friction to release the sexual tension between them all the while, releasing soft moans in between their kissed, Tristian was no different. Tristian wants to caress her every curve so badly but she was restricting him by pinning his hands above his head.

As if hearing his thoughts, she let go of his hands which flew to the Herm of her shirt, he helped her out of it without stopping the movement of her hips. Tristian tagged at the lacy panty she wore causing it to rub against her wetness which made her moan a bit louder.

"Ahh....mmmm...oohh..babe" Tristian moaned as he ripped off her last piece of clothing and discarding it to the side as she helped pulled off his pyjamas trouser. Without warning she slipped his harden member into her wet pussy with a moan while a groan escaped his lips, holding her on either side of her waist as she started moving back and forth, starting at a slow pace before gradually picking up.

"You're so fu*king tight babe" her husband moaned in ecstasy. Damn, she was so sweet and sexy. He wants to lick her so much but he pushed back the thought as he was nearing his orgasm. Her moans were music to his ears, he would never get used to it.

"Tris....nnmmmm" she moaned softly as they both kept moving in sync, their movement becoming frantic every second. With a loud moan from her and a groan from him they spasms together. She felled on top of him panting and blushing in embarrassment. Tristian let out a sigh contentedly with his arms around her waist. Scarlett really didn't know what has gotten into her earlier. She wasn't really sated but she knew they have to go to the office before the hospital.

"That was great. I want to woke up like that every morning," he said caressing her bareback with tenderness. Scarlett hit lightly on his chest, her cheeks flaming in embarrassment causing her husband to let out a throaty laughter.

"Don't embarrass me," she said with a pout, looking like a baby. Tristian chuckled kissing her passionately even though it was a short kiss.

"You don't know how much you mean to me. I love you," he murmured beside her ear with all the love he could master