Horrified Rose

"Let's go, she said gesturing towards the door.

"If you don't want to eat then say goodbye to your laptop for the rest of the day," she added turning around.

"Okay fine," you don't have to do that, just leave it here and let's go, he said in defeat making her smile in satisfaction.

"That's more like it," she commented setting the laptop on his desk.

She held out a hand for him which he took and stood up, he came to her side and look at her barefoots on the floor before dragging her back into the room with the softest sigh she has ever heard.

She followed him into the room quietly, he pulled her into the small walk-in closet, taking a flip-flop from the shoe rack behind the door he placed it in front of her feet which she slipped on.

Scarlett looked around the walk-in closet as if searching for something, her eyes light up when she saw what she was looking for, she walked towards the shirts that were hang neatly behind Tristian and took a white t-shirt, she took off her suit and shirt without minding that there was a man standing behind her who throat has run dry after witnessing what she did.

Scarlett slipped on his shirt and turned around to see him gritting his teeth with his eyes tightly shut as if he opens his eyes he would do something he would regret which confused her .

Walking closer to him, she held his cheek rubbing it in the process which made him snapped his eyes open, Scarlett has had only one man in the past but they never did anything before so the intensity in Tristian's eyes confused her greatly.

"Are you okay..?" she asked, causing the young man to sigh helplessly.

"I'm good," Tristian managed to reply in a hoarse dried voice. He was really confused about what was going on with him, what he was feeling towards this stranger was too intense and he is really couldn't control it.

Okay let's go then," Scarlett said snapping him out of his thoughts. Tristian looked at his T-shirt on her with strange satisfaction in his eyes.
He pulled her by the hand and they both walked out of the closet and out of the office heading for the cafeteria, his company have everything you would find in a restaurant so he doesn't go out to have lunch, his assistant always orders his lunch from here whenever he feels like eating, he has never gone there to eat before except for today.

The cafeteria was on the twenty first floor of the building, it. Could fill in over one fifty people. Tristian walked her to the window side in the far corner of the cafeteria.

He pulled out a chair for her and made her sat down. I'll be right back, he said to her as he tucked her hair behind her ears making some of the female employees snort in jealousy while others looked at them with admiration.

"Okay," Scarlett replied with a smile. Just after Tristian left to bring their lunch, Rose came and stood in front of her but she just ignored her as if she didn't see her.

Scarlett could literally feel the amount of hatred Rose has towards her and she knew why she hated her guts but she didn't want to cause any trouble at Tristian's company.

"So are you another bitch that's sucking up to the boss because of his wealth...?" Rose asked with an evil smirk.

"Or...maybe you're just another fling that would be dumped after tonight, that must be it, Rose stated but Scarlett still pretended not to hear that which was irking the young woman standing beside her.

"I'm talking to you bitch," Rose suddenly said raising her voice slightly but said the last part in a low tone. Since she raised her voice her co-workers turned to look at them.

"Sluts like you don't know your place, instead of working your ass off like any other sane woman out there, you're here selling your asset for money," Rose continued confidently since she thought she has the upper hand.

She has been doing her best to gain Tristian's attention but never got it, when she saw this woman walked into the middle of the meeting today and the way Tristian has looked at her, she knew she wasn't just a fling or a friend.

The look in Tristian's eyes was something she has never seen in the past.

"I bet your mama thought you well," she must have thought you how to seduce billionaires , maybe she is also just a slut so that might be where..." a sudden slap stopped Rose from blabbering nonsense.

Before she could register what happened she was delivered another hot slap in addition to the first one before being dragged by the color of her shirt towards the large balcony attached the cafeteria.

Rose was still dazed by the slap she received so she was stumbling while being dragged by an angry Scarlett, Scarlett threw the woman over the barrister holding her shirt and suit color together and looking into her eyes coldly.

Rose was terrified by what Scarlett was doing , she has never felt so terrified of death before but today she was so terrified that she couldn't even react, she wanted to say something but the fear of loosing her life has taken her ability to speak away.

The employees followed her afraid that she would drop the poor woman. They were horrified by what this woman can do.

"Say it again," she said to her with eyes blazing with pure anger. "You can say anything about me but don't you dare insult my mother ever again because if you do I will personally be sending you to your mad and idiotic ancestors," she added in a no nonsense tone.

"The last woman who called my mother a slut lost her pretty tongue," Scarlett said with a friendly smile on her lips but her eyes told her she wasn't joking.

"So here's the thing, since you're new to all this I will let you off the hook today but with an apology to my dearest mother," she said.

"Someone please give me a cellphone, she said turning to the horrified looking employees. Anna took out her phone and handed it to her which she took with a grateful smile.

"Now, let's start the apology," Scarlett said with the phones camera on Rose's terrified face while she dangled from the barrister.

"My mother's name is, Serine," Scarlett told Rose.

"Now let's start shall we," she said which she nodded at making her chuckle in amusement.

Rose apologize to Scarlett's mother with tears and snorts running down her face which made her look miserable.

Tristian who came back a few seconds ago frowned when he didn't see Scarlett, he looked around the hall and spotted a crowd on the balcony which gave him a bad feeling, he walked towards the crowd which patted for him when they noticed him.

Tristian's eyes nearly bulged out of their socket when he saw a terrified Rose dangling off the barrister and a smirking Scarlett who has this bloodthirsty aura surrounding her, he quickly walked towards her.

"Hey babe, calm down," he said to her gently as if talking to a child.
Come on, let go of her and let's go and eat I'm quite hungry, he said wrapping his arms around her slender waist.

Scarlett sighed softly and pulled Rose up, dropping her onto the floor gently.

"Give me your water," Scarlett said to a young man standing beside Tristian .

She took the water and uncocked it while Tristian let go of her sighing in relief.

I'm publishing two chaps today because it might be the last one of this book , if I don't see any vote or comments it means everyone has decided that this book isn't worth their vote or comment , that's all for now 😒😒 .
Don't get me wrong but it is painful to gain nothing out of your hard work, bye to this book for now.🚶👋