Regal Woman

It's was a Monday night, Scarlett has went to the office to see if things were improving at her companies and real estate. The day has been busy, and it was drizzling, the sky was producing lightening and the clouds has turned darker, the wind was strong tonight but she has to get home, to her family before it's starts raining cats and dogs. Everyone has left except for the security men, Scarlett got into her car and pulled out of the packing lot. She was five minutes through the drive when her phone vibrated.

She picked it up and connected the call through the Bluetooth earbuds. "Hello my love" she said with a smile. "Wife, where are you?" Tristian voice came in distress.

"I'm ten minutes away from home, around the Ruby Cliffs" she responded with furrowed brows, not understanding why her husband sounded as if the world was ending, shops and restaurants were by the on the right side of the road with others residents behind. The left side was full of woods and rocks.

"Listen wife, I need you to turn around and go back to the company, I will come get you myself" he said with urgency in his tone.

"Okay, I'll...aaarrrrggghhh" Scarlett was responding when a car suddenly crash into hers The car rolled over multiple times, down the cliff, the spectators around gasped loudly. The metal banister around the cliff was torn apart because of the impact from the car. The car erupted into flames, no one could descend the cliff to save the driver, they could only call the police and lifeguards.

On the other side.... Tristian stood frozen in shock, with the phone still on his ears, his entire being has turned cold from shock.

"Hello.. wife are you there?" Tristian asked shakily while the others around looked at him in confusion. Tristian heard the phone beep twice, hanging up automatically.

"Jaden let's go" Tristian said walking out, his family stood there looking at his disappearing back in silence while Jaden followed after him shortly.

"I feel like something bad has happened to Scarlett" Elenore, Tristian's mother said with a hand on her chest. The others long at her with their guards up, knowing that Elenore's instincts are always accurate.

Tristian has been quite throughout the drive, with his aura as dark as the night without a light. Jaden never bothered asking him anything, knowing well that Tristian wouldn't breathe out even an "huh?" in his direction.

When they arrived at the scene of the accident, the flashing lights of emergency vehicles illuminated the darkness. Tristian quickly parked the car and jumped out, his heart pounding with fear and anxiety. He sprinted towards the cliff, his eyes frantically scanning the wreckage for any signs of Scarlett.

As he reached the edge, he couldn't believe his eyes. The car was consumed by flames, and the twisted metal resembled a mangled heap. Tristian's heart sank, and a sense of dread washed over him. He desperately called out Scarlett's name, hoping against hope that she had somehow managed to escape.

Suddenly, a hand reached out from the wreckage. It was Scarlett. Covered in dirt and blood, she limped towards Tristian, her face streaked with tears. Shock and relief collided within Tristian as he rushed to her side, climb down the cliff, thanking God that it wasn't that high otherwise she would have surely died, pulling her into a tight embrace, he breath out a sigh of relief and joy.

"Scarlett... oh my god, I thought I had lost you," Tristian whispered, his voice filled with a mixture of disbelief and gratitude. Scarlett clung to him, her body trembling with the intensity of the ordeal she had just endured.

As they stood there, enveloped in each other's arms, the rescue team arrived to help Scarlett to safety. Tristian and Jaden watched silently, their eyes still reflecting the shock and disbelief they had experienced moments ago.