Void

"Please take them to the same ward, a VVIP ward," Leonardo said, speaking for the first time since they arrived. His emotions were very complicated and his heart was aching for Tristian so much, he could never be this relaxed if it was his wife and son in there. For this reason, he truly sympathizes with the man.

Even after Scarlett was pushed out of the Operation Room, Tristian still couldn't look at her, at least not in that state she was in. Ever since she stepped into his life, she made sure to look after him. She made sure the boys never felt left out, from eating, dressing and going to school. She made them feel as if they were her own biological children instead of stepchildren. During the previous weeks, during weekends she would take them to the park or ice cream shops just to bond with them and get to know them better and they loved every second of it.

Cyril would always say; " I love her. She's truly the mom we never had, she has never reprimanded us for being naughty or acting spoilt, you better make sure she falls in love with you because if she leaves we're following her," And Lucas is no different from his brother because he once said.

"She's beautiful and smart, she deserves to be your wife. None of those women you brought could hold a candle in her presence. You will love her soon, it impossible not to love her. She's just so nice and lovely.

You know, I bumped into her at the mall a month before her weeding and I told Cyril about her, we didn't know about her being engaged till we investigated her.

Cyril didn't want us to be the cause of her relationship being broken at that time but of course I will have to check her fiance first before letting go and after investigating him, I found a lot of dirt on him and you know the rest so don't even dare ignore her because you're strangers, you would regret it if you don't make this marriage work," was Lucas's exact words but what they never knew was that he was already falling in love with her.

For a five year old, his sons was truly intelligent, he wondered if they were reincarnated old men in the body of small boys, they just too brave and smart for their own good. Tristian tensed as he stood in front of the ward which his wife and son were in, there was just a door separating them. His heart was beating practically out of his chest and his stomach churned at the thought of seeing his wife in that bed but he knew he couldn't avoid it.

Everyone has been to the ward, both families has seen Scarlett and Cyril already, Serine took Lucas home since he wanted to go with her hand spend the night with his uncles. Lucio and Leonardo has also left, leaving only Tristian and Ricardo behind since Tristian's parents and grandparents has also gone home. Tristian took a deep breath and opened the door with trembling hands, he entered and closed the door behind him as Ricardo turn to look at him.

"I will go and get you some clothes and food for both of us," he told Tristian before leaving him with his family. Tristian walked towards his son, he run his fingers through his hair with a smile. At least Cyril would wake up in a few hours, this made him happy. "I'm sorry Cyril, I love you so much but your mommy loves you so much too, she saved you," he said. "Get well soon buddy," he added kissing his head gently before turning to his wife.

"Hey babe, hope you good in there. Please keep fighting for us. I want to tell you something when you wake up. Get well soon love," Tristian said squeezing Scarlett's hand in plead.

He kicked off his shoes and laid beside her, seconds later his body shook with silent sons, the sight of his wife hooked with wires, all sort of wires made his heart ached in agony. He can't do this without her. He just couldn't, he would go bersek if she doesn't wake up soon.

Not knowing when she would wake up is killing him on the inside. He wished it didn't have to turn out like this. Ricardo came back with the clothes and food. He run a bath for Tristian. After Tristian took his bath both men ate in comfortable silence, Tristian was glad his friend was accompanying him through his difficult moment, he would never forget this.