Miles Plan. Deadly Ezekiel

Baine blood boiled in rage causing him to slap his hands against the table as he stood up with his eyes blazing in anger but Ezekiel being Ezekiel wasn't gazed by Baine's unwarranted anger.

"Then don't bother coming to work tomorrow because you're dismissed from my company" Baine snarled in rage which was followed by gasps from the rest of the employees present at the meeting while Ezekiel laughed with relieved.

"Yes boss. I was even about to resign in a weeks time but since you are so sweet to grant me this opportunity, who am I to deny your request?"  Ezekiel asked with an excited tone causing Baine's eyes to bulged out of it's sockets.

"So good to be granted permission to leave hell. I can finally have some fun with my beautiful wife and beautiful children. Ha, to think I worked here for a couple of months without being burn to death. I wonder how I survived under such a lazy boss" Ezekiel mumbled as he packed his things while everyone did their best to hold back their laughter. With the way Baine looks like a deer caught in headlights, they were dying with internal laughter. Only Ezekiel have the balls to offend the browns.

Ezekiel walked out of the meeting room with elegant strides not minding the murderous aura surrounding Baine at that moment. He careless about that over pampered young man who thinks he can walk over anyone he sees beneath his feet. Well, too bad the son of the Hernandezs is not someone you could walked all over, the way you see fit.

Ezekiel packed his things went home, had a nice dinner with his wife and children before going to bed after watching a movie as a treat for finally getting freed from Baine's cluntches. He wouldn't be a okay thing for the browns. Ezekiel was woke up when he felt as if someone was in his home. Thank God, his two girls were sleeping in him and his wife's room tonight, otherwise he would have been panicking about what would've happened to them.

He stood up and walked out barefooted. He descended the stairs whiles thanking God for creating someone who invented concrete work because if it was wood, it would have been creaking with each step he took. He saw a familiar figure sitting in his living room with his back facing him, with a table lamp glowing dimly in the dark. Ezekiel switched on the main lights before sitting in front of Miles with raised brows.

"What do you want to talk about?" He asked the quiet man lazily, seemingly tired.

"I brought you these. You might need them" Miles replied taking a few files behind him before pushing it towards Ezekiel after setting it on the table. Ezekiel looked at the files which has his company's logo on them with a questioning gaze as he grabbed them and flipped the first one opened whiles Miles leaned back in a relax posture. He was still in his PJs.

"I am always with you, believe me. I just can't let your hard work go to waist so I had to stick by their side. The company's, eighty percent share is still under Dante's name. Since he's not here, it would be easier that way because if he was here they would have done anything to get it back but he's not an ordinary man so taking the shares from him would be impossible" Miles added whiles Ezekiel flipped through the files in shock. Goodness, Miles was one in a million.

"But how? I mean didn't Baine go through this documents?" Ezekiel asked with curiousity clear in his tone as he set down the papers.

"He is a lazy man. He couldn't differentiate between fake and original document so it was easy. These papers are just a copy just in case. The rest is with my brother" Miles clarified as he leaned back with a yawn.

"Kiel, I'm sorry for speaking to you like that at the company but I needed to do that to gain Baine's trust but I promise you that I didn't mean what I said" Miles added sincerely causing Ezekiel to sigh in regret.