Stalker

Ozan's POV.

"Why the hell would you call me for this nonsense?" I asked my little sister Sanam. She's spoiled and gets on my nerves more than anyone.

"Because you were the one who told me that if I needed you I could call you anytime. I'm just taking advantage of it." She said folding her arms as I looked at her with my jaw clenched. She can't be for real.

"Come on, get that kitten out of there" she orders me.

I got down and managed to grab the kitten before pulling it out of the tree whole.

"Here" I gave her the kitten.

She starts petting it and hugging it getting all excited. Teenagers are annoying creatures.

"Pet it" she tells me.

"That thing is probably filled with bacteria and you want me to pet it? Hell no. Get in the car, we'll bring him to the animal shelter" I said getting in my car as she did the same.

"Where were you by the way?" She asks as I began driving.

"None of your business" I replied.

"We're family so it is my business. Where were you?" She asked again. She's got a point but I don't like to share much.

"Somewhere" I said.

"Where?"

"Sanam, enough is enough." I snapped.

"Okay, don't tell me..."

In other words, she means I will tell grandma about you smoking. Our grandmother is very strict about morals and behaviour. She's the sultan of our house therefore everything she says is always taken in consideration. She doesn't know I smoke and she forbids it inside the house because she's a strict Muslim and wants the house to be kept clean and in order. Sanam caught me once and has ever since been threatening me with it every chance she gets.

"You tell her about this and you're dead" I warned her.

"Do you really think I'm scared—"

"I'm talking about what I'm about to tell you" I cut her off.

"Deal." She agreed.

"So, there's this girl..."

"Shut up! You're in love?!" She jumps into conclusions.

"I don't know what it is...but there's something because I can't seem to forget about her" I said.

"Oh my god Ozan!! That's so amazing! I can't believe she finally came around!" She's way too excited.

"What do you mean by that?"

"Oh come on, don't act like you don't know. You've been single your whole life—I mean not as in single no lady guy but more as in single, not looking for anything serious guy. You never brought a girl home, never been happy because of a girl, never said you were in love, never even said what you just said to me a few seconds ago. This tells me already how this is the love of your life. What is she like?" She knows me way too well. I let her say whatever she wants because she's my sister after all.

"She...I don't think she feels the same way..."

"Be for real, I bet you didn't even try to win her heart." How is she reading me like an open book?

"Well, I don't know how to do this love thing. I just wanted her and told her so." She sighs rolling her eyes.

"Wrong move. You need to act like a man okay? Be kind, be more nice to her, treat her right and definitely DO NOT force her." She proceeded to say.