I Like You

Noora's POV.

I woke up the next morning and he wasn't in my bed anymore. Could he have left right after I fell asleep?

I got out of bed and went into the bathroom to freshen up. Right after, I made my way downstairs into the living room.

I heard Ozan's voice speaking with someone. When I made it to the living room, he was on his phone. I made my way to him and sat beside him. He looked at me a bit surprised and then quickly finished his phone call.

"Good morning," I said.

"Morning, how are you?" He asked.

"I'm good. You...didn't leave last night?" I asked.

"Of course not. I'm here." He said.

"Thank you," I hugged him.

"Thank you for staying and being patient with me," I said as he hugged me back.

From now on, I want to be straightforward with him. I also want him to feel comfortable enough to open up to me.

"Can we talk about last night?" I asked pulling away.

"What about it?" He asked.

"Who's Maria? And how is she so close with you?" I asked.

"She's a good old friend. I don't have many friends. But, she is one of them." He said.

"Ozan...if I had hugged your employees last night...how would you have felt?" I asked.

"Absolutely fucking not. If you need a hug you fucking hug me as much as you want—no other men." He snapped.

"Okay so...do you get how I felt when...Maria hugged you?" I asked.

"I...she's nothing but a friend but hold on—" he got up facing me.

"Are you jealous?" He asked.

"I'm...no I...I just don't think it's right. I'm your wife and you're my husband...it doesn't look right...don't you think?" Why am I so anxious? I have every right to speak my mind.

"Make it more obvious for me, would you now?" He smirked.

"Ozan," I got up to face him now.

"I'm serious," I added.

"You want me." He stated all of a sudden.

"What?"

"You want me. You're jealous and you loved whatever happened between us yesterday. You...want me." He approached me leaving only a few inches between us.

"I—...that doesn't mean that—"

"That doesn't mean what?" He cuts me off and grabbed my legs pulling me up to him as I wrapped them around his waist.

"We still haven't kissed...Ozan?"

"Mmh?"

"I like you. I like how you get overprotective of me. I like how you've been treating me. I...like how your ears turn red when you're all over me... " I can't believe what I did next...I bit his ear.

"I like how you crave for me to let you in..." I placed a kiss on the side of his neck.

"I like...how our lips intertwine with each other...how you so softly touch me and grab me...I like it all. And...I'm falling for it..." Right at that moment, I knew he wanted to kiss me. His lips are almost touching mine, I feel his breath against mine. He wants to but he won't go against my rule.

"Fucking hell. Are you trying to kill a man?" He asked when I wasn't taking the initiative to kiss him first.

"Are you going to break the rule?" I asked.

"No. I promised and I don't break my promises." He lets me down.

"You." He takes a breath.

"Will be the death of me." He proceeded to say before turning around and stroking his hair.

"So," he turned to me.

"You don't want me to have any physical contact with other women, right?" He asked.

"That's right," I confirmed.

"And...what do I get in return?" He asked.

"Well...me? I'm all yours." He smiled. Oh my Allah, he smiled. So brightly. He's happy and it's making me happy.

He grabbed me and threw me over his shoulder before twirling around.

This by far, might be one of the happiest reconciliations and moments in our relationship.

***

Ozan's POV.

If happiness could be described in one word, it would be Noor.

The fact that she was jealous and that she was finally showing that she cared made me the happiest man alive.

Maria means nothing to me. Romantically, she's nothing. She's just a good friend and I was not expecting Noor to react this way. But, I am so glad she did. I needed to see her react this way for my heart to be at the very least at peace.

This woman is changing me. I want to do things for her, buy her whatever she wants, love her as much as I want, and have a taste of her as much as I want. I want all of it. I have never felt this way in my entire life before. This is something so new and raw that it almost scares me to lose grip of it.

Today, I have decided to surprise her by taking her on a three-day trip to Bali. I had to make some time and I went ahead and grabbed a day off for her as well. She's my wife. She doesn't even have to work. I'd treat her well and pay for everything but since it seems she wants to keep pursuing her career—I must let her.

I parked my car right in front of the entrance she uses every day to go and come back to work. I'm just waiting for her now.

When she finally showed up, my eyes lit up as I stepped out of my car before making my way to her.

"Hi, precious," I said grabbing her bag.

"Hey...what are you doing here?" She asked me.

"Came to pick you up...and take you away," I said.

"It's only Thursday silly," she chuckled and it melted my heart.

"I know...I took your Friday off for you. I'm taking you away for real." I said.

"Where?"

"You'll see, come on." I grabbed her hand and pulled her with me to my car.

Once we were both sitting in the car, I began to drive.

"How was your day?" Crazy to think I would never even care to ask this question before.

"It was cool. Working with my bestie is always fun." She said. Her smile could light up a whole night sky.

"That's good to know. Why'd you become a nurse?" I asked her. I was truly curious to know.

"Taking care of people. I like that. It brings me peace." She said.

Forty-five minutes later, we arrived at the airport and I felt her shifting in her seat. Is she nervous?

"What's the matter?" I asked parking the car

"Are we...taking the plane?" She asked as I nodded.

"Why—what's wrong Noor?" I asked worried.

"I'm just...I've never been on a plane before. I'm anxious." She said.

I grabbed her hand.

"When I'm with you, you stop worrying. Stop overthinking...just...focus on me." I couldn't quite recognize the expression on her face.

I never thought I'd ever want to be someone's someone. I only realized that after meeting Noor.

***

Comment and vote✨