Forgiveness

Noora's POV.

"You hurt me" I stated pulling away, getting up and wiping my tears away.

"Noor I—"

"Ozan. How much more pain? How many more tears? You married me forcefully. Your family doesn't accept me...the head of your family doesn't like me. You have been engaged your whole life to another girl and that girl wants you now. It was without your will, I am aware but don't you get that...she has been standing right next to you this whole time...not because she wanted to be there for you as a friend but because she was in love with you. I am a girl. I can tell when another girl is in love. Everything is so messed up and I'm...tired." There you go. I put everything on the table.

"I can fix everything. Only if you give me the chance to. Please Noora. I...love you. I love you so much that's it's killing me." He said.

His words gave me chills. I love him too. But, I am not sure if I can keep going now. It's getting mentally and physically exhausting. I am only 24...I shouldn't be going through all of this when my whole life is ahead of me. I turned to leave when I had to stop upon hearing his next words.

"Please...one chance. One. Chance." I heard his voice breaking.

He was on his knees, his head hanging down low. I have never seen him like this. Looking this desperate.

"What are you doing?" I asked trying not to just run to him and hold him with all my might.

"You're the only girl. The only woman that I want. Losing you is nothing compared to losing my own life. You bring meaning to my life. I will never be able to get back to my old life without you in it...please Noor..." oh my Allah. He was crying.

I walked to him and stood in front of him.

"Get up. I can't stand to see you like this." I said another tear escaping my eye.

"Ozan, I am telling you to get up." I repeated.

"I'll stay here all my life on my knees for you if I have to. I refuse to live any longer if you're not by my side." He said looking up at me with tears in his blood shot eyes.

God, this is hard.

"Just one last chance. Please." He added. And that was it.

That's all it took for me to drop on my knees this time and hug him so tightly. A bone crushing hug. I grabbed his face in my hands and placed kisses everywhere. On his cheeks, beautiful lips, sharp jawline and soft eyelids. I missed him so much.

He's hurt because of me and his past and his family and I am hurt because of him. We are both hurting. So much.

***

We were at a five start hotel in Pakistan. We arrived, got a room and immediately freshen up. I took a shower and put on my underwear before wrapping myself in a bathrobe. I stepped out and noticed Ozan laying on the bed with his eyes closed and a frown visible on his forehead.

I went to him and placed a hand on his forehead. Ya Allah, he's burning.

"Ozan...? Are you okay?" I asked shaking him a bit.

"Mmh...I'm hot." He mumbled.

"You're having a fever" I stated beginning to unbutton his shirt. I took off his shoes and then ran to the bathroom to get a wet hand towel. I ran back to him and placed the towel on his forehead.

"How did you end up being sick?" It's like 90 degrees outside.

"Living without you makes me sick...I couldn't breathe properly for the past month Noor..." he said. His words sent chills down my spine. It made my heart throb.