Game Over

*18+ content ahead readers discretion is suggested. (nothing in details)

Noora's POV.

I prayed and then got changed before grabbing a pair of keys. Ozan has many cars. I remember when Sanam had shown me their huge garage filled with all types of expensive cars. Ever since we moved here, Ozan had been rotating between two types of cars. He took one to go to work so I was going to grab that one to go visit his family.

It took 40 minutes with traffic before I arrived at the villa. The guards opened the fences once they saw me coming through and drove by until I reached the entrance of the villa. I stopped the car and then got out of the car before stopping in front of the entrance. The last time that I was here, Ozan was right beside me and it was right after our marriage. The guards opened the doors for me as I walked in.

"Hello Miss Khan, may I offer you my help?" one of the maids saw me.

" hi. Is Sanam home?" I asked her

"Sanam only comes in at 2:30 after school. "

"Is Sultan here?"

"Yes. I'll take you to her," she said with a smile.

"Thank you."

I followed her until we made it outside in the backyard. Someone was cutting the grass, someone making art out of a bird made of grass, someone was watering flowers, and someone was planting seeds in the garden. So much was happening.

Sultan stood in the middle, all alone keeping an eye on the workers her hands resting on her lower back. I told the maid I was fine to be on my own now and thanked her before she left and I made my way to Sultan.

I stood next to her and she did not look at me but her question made me realize she felt my presence.

"What brings you here?" she finally asked after a long silence.

"I need answers." I got straight to the point.

She turned to me and our eyes finally met.

"You cried. And, you're sleep-deprived." I was stunned that she could read me so easily. Just like Nano.

"What did he do?" I knew she was referring to Ozan.

"Nothing. He's been good to me..." I'm ashamed and scared. I imagine my relationship going to shambles because of doubt. But, it can't be helped.

"I need to know...if he's married," I said.

"How did you find out?" That's it. My heart dropped this time.

"I...you knew?" I asked instead.

"Of course. You. You should know who I am by now. I don't play around. I know him. More than you do. And, I knew I wasn't going to let my only grandson ruin everything I've built." She turned her back on me.

"At the age of 10, I got him married to a suitable girl. It was only a matter of time before I was going to tell him about her. But, you had to come and change my plans." There is no way.

Ozan was right about her. She is selfish.

"Ozan is my husband," I said.

"Come back to earth." She turned to me again.

"No family, no party, no official announcement...this is not a marriage. It's a play. You're his toy. He's playing with you and he will throw you away once he's tired of you. My grandson is not religious and nor does he know anything about love. Whatever you're looking for...it's not him." She snapped at me. Her tone sent shivers down my spine. A tear escaped my eye.