Mine

Noora's POV.

"I'm taking you to my parent's place. My place is getting renovated and it'll take about a month. So, meanwhile we'll stay at my parents. I didn't want to bring you there...I know you've never seen them but they insisted so...is that okay?" Does my opinion even matter?

"Okay" what can I even say at this point? I noticed his smile. Oh god...I never realized his smile is...absolutely gorgeous. But, it doesn't matter. He's happy for himself.

He started the car and began driving. Half an hour later, we had arrived. My jaw dropped at the sight in front of me.

Is this...his parents...villa? Oh my Allah.

"We're here" he gets off the car and then comes on my side and opens the door for me bringing his hand forward for me to take.

I grabbed his hand that is so much more bigger than mine and get off. Despite him holding my hand firm, I almost lost my balance when he grabbed me by my waist to hold me still.

"Are you okay?" He asked me. I got lost in his eyes for a minute. Don't be ridiculous Noor. It doesn't matter how beautiful he looks, he doesn't deserve your love.

"I'm okay" I moved away from his embrace.

"How big is your family?" I asked trying to change the mood as I blushed hard.

"Not that big. I've got 2 brothers and a sister. Mom and dad." So you're telling me that 6 people live in this villa? Insane.

"Hey, are you sure you want to go? If not, we can go to a hotel." Why does he sound so genuine? I don't care. The last thing I want is for the both of us to be in a single room stuck together without any space.

"Let's go in" I said walking forward.

I felt him taking my hand and walking alongside of me. I let him because fighting back won't gain me back what I've lost already. However, there's one thing he's never going to get and that's my heart. No matter how hard he tries, I won't let him take it away from me at all costs.

We arrived at the entrance of the house's doorstep, two bodyguards stood tall and nod at Ozan.

"Sir, ma'am" they both said before each one of them opened a door letting us in.

I can't even explain it in words. This place is out of my imagination and above my standards. They got money and that's nothing to hide.

He puller me with him somewhere I had no idea about. I'm guessing the living room. A woman who seemed to be in her 50s was there. Leaned back on a huge dark red couch. Wearing a shalwar and kameez with a dupatta loosely around her head. She held a tasbi in her right hand mumbling words.

"Sultan, " he said once we stood in front, a few feet away.

She looked at us and her eyes stuck on me. The kind of eyes that hold heavy stories of the past.

"A girl? You brought a girl home? That is a first." She said.

Is that so?

"Sultan, this is Noora. My wife." He claimed.

She showed no expressions at all. Sadness, pain, happiness? Absolutely nothing. Her eyes didn't  move from me.

"You just brought her here or you actually married her?" She asked.

"We are married. I'm taking her to my place in a month. We're staying here meanwhile since Sanam insisted." Who is Sanam?

"Mmh...you are welcome then." She said and I think this time she spoke to me.