Love Love Love

Noora POV.

Things were shifting the right way. Ozan was present and he wouldnt miss a chance to make me feel loved and special. His relationship with Sultan was one of a kind. They would talk. Actually talk and spend time together which was so great.

We would often go to Sultans place and also facetime nano who was still in Pakistan. I knew it was all up to her to when she would come back so I made sure to go home from time to time and keep it clean and tidy.

We were a family. It truly felt like it now and it was so heartwarming. To see everyone engaging in one another and putting in the effort to keep the relationships alive.

Our relationship felt unreal to me. I never thought I could be loved this much. To think that once I had believed everything was over and that there was no hope left and now, we are at a point where we can't get enough of each other.

I'm living so many duaas that I had made.

"You're being a couch potato?" Ozan says coming into the living room.

I was. I got my period and couldn't help but lay down on the couch as I watch a comfort movie. I had no energy.

"Yeah."

"Without me?" He gets on the couch and lays right beside me turning me around so I could lay my head on his chest.

"What's the matter? Is something bothering you?" He asked.

"That time of the month." I said.

"Is it painful?" He asked kissing my forehead.

"It make me feel weak" I said.

"Can I try something?" He asked and I nodded even though I had no idea what he was going to do. I trust him.

He brought his warm hand under my shirt and on my stomach before gently caressing it.

"I don't know if this helps,"

"I don't know either but I just know that whenever you caress me...I feel good." I honestly said.

He smiled and I smiled.

"You know you scared me." I said.

"What? Why?"

"I was so scared of you when I met you." I said.

"I...I know. I felt it." He said guilt in his eyes.

"But, I'm not scared anymore. I..." I sat straight and took his face in my hands as he look in my eyes with softness.

"You're so gentle and nice to me. You make me feel so special. The way you look at me, the way you touch me, the way you love me is...it feels unreal." I was speaking from the heart.

"You make me feel all the things you just said without even saying or doing anything." My heart skipped a beat.

"How's that?" I asked blushing.

"I don't know. I asked Allah the same. Because, I still can't figure out how..." he was looking into my eyes so intensely.

It's crazy how just a few months ago, I couldn't think for a second that this man was anywhere near religious. I thought he was an awful person and that he was going to ruin my life but today, I can't say the same at all.

Ozan is so much more than what he portrays to be. And, I think one of the best things he could ever be...is be mine.

"I love you. So much. You're my soul." I said before gently kissing him.

I was going to pull back but he grabbed my head and pressed his lips once again on mine before inserting his tongue in. He was not going to let me go now, I was sure of that.

"Stop—" I slightly pushed him away. He looked at me a bit shocked.

"Did I do something wrong?" He asked.

"No...I...let me do it." I can't believe I just said that. But, it's true...I should also engage in this.

He gives me so much affection but I always fail to reply back. Maybe I'm shy and inexperienced but he has taught me a lot. And, I am sure I can do it.

"Do what my love?" He asked as my jumped.

"You're always the one initiating everything...let me try." He chuckled.

"God, you're so adorable." He kept chuckling.

"I'm being serious..." my face was burning already and I haven't even started.

"Noor, you letting me touch you and kiss you is a huge privilege. I am not expecting anything from you...of course you're allowed to do anything you want to me, I will never stop you but don't ever feel pressured. I like us the way that we are." He said.

"No pressure, please...let me try" I insisted.

"Whatever you wish, I'm all yours" he sais softness in his eyes. I'm

I got on top of him, my legs on both of his sides. Now, I looked a bit more taller than him although he's still so much more bigger than me. I held his face in my hands feeling all the structure of his face, touching his thick eyebrows, his perfect lips...I began placing kisses all over his face. Then, I proceeded with his neck, placing soft kisses everywhere. I didn't even notice when his hands went from the small of my back to my ass as he yanked me closer towards him making me gasp.

"Bite it" he ordered.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Bite my neck and suck on it" he said. My face went red as a tomato.

"I...okay." I'm not confident but I am willing to try. I placed my lips on his sensitive spot and kissed it before sucking it as he moaned.

"I'm sorry, did i do it wrong?" I was afraid I might've hurt him.

"Not at all. You did it perfect." He said placing a kiss on my neck.

"But,"

"But?" I asked.

"Your face is burning my love" feeling embarrassed, I slightly pushed him but he grabbed me tightly keeping me close to him.

"Don't think for a second I'm letting you go when you're this close to me" he said before crashing his lips on mine claiming my lips in a way I can't even put into words. Both of us teasing each other's soft spots and enjoying every second of being at our most vulnerable state only for one another.

***

Comment and vote✨