Deciding

"JYP Entertainment. And the artists are Straykids"

"----------"

"Yumi"

"----------"

"Yumi, you okay?"

"Yes Sir. I was just processing everything."
"WHAT?" I shouted.

"Jeez calm down Yumi."

"I'm sorry, but really? I'm going to work with Straykids?"

"Yes."

"OH MY GOD."

Please tell me you are not joking

"Guess they are your favorite band."

"Yes they are."

"But you know you have to remain professional."

My self consciousness started to creep inside me.
"But Sir why me?"

"I told you, it's an immediate recruitment. It's okay if you don't want to accept it. I'll recommend someone else. I just thought, it'll be a great opportunity for you. Your skills shouldn't go waste. So what do you say?"

"I don't know Sir. I-I-I'll think about it."

"Okay, but give me your answer by tomorrow evening,got it."

"Yes Sir."

"Oh Yumi, what were you excited about?"

"Sorry?"

"You said you were excited that's why you didn't knock."

"Oh yeah that. Well actually I'm going to a Straykids concert by the end of this month. And I wanted to ask you for a week leave."

"Oh,okay."
"You may go now."

"Thank you Sir."

I was shocked, stunned, surprised, heck what else. As tempting as it sounds, am'I ready for such an change in my life? I have to move away from home. Even after graduating or securing a stable job, I never once thought about moving.

I definitely need to talk with mom and dad. They always know what to do.

"Hey, what did he say?"

I sighed
"I will tell you later. Your already have so much in your mind. You won't be able to process everything when I myself haven't. Let's have a sleepover today at mine. I'll tell you then."

"Is it bad?"

"I don't know girl, I don't know"
I sighed for the nth time.

That day passed without much of events. After a lot of calls, emails and a couple of visits, everything was almost ready for Arden Payne's (a/n - just made it up at the moment, he is the Canadian artist she's managing.) next US tour.

"Yumi, are done?"

"Almost Claire, lemme just send this email"

After closing my laptop, I grabbed my bag made my way to the parking lot. Throughout the way, Claire has been awfully quite, which is so unlikely of her. And she was bouncing while walking.

"Ok spill it"

"Spill what?"

"Don't play dump. I have known you long enough to see right through you. What are you hiding?"