Reconciling

Chan's pov

"What are you gonna do now Changbin?"

"What happened hyung?" Felix paused his game.

"A slight misunderstanding between Changbin and Yumi."

"Oh."

"I don't know hyung. What should I do?"

"Talk to her."

"What should I say?"

"Apologize. Tell her that you were wrong about her."

"Yeah, I'll try. I need to sleep. Good night, guys." Changbin walked to his room.

"What actually happened hyung?" Felix asked.

"So.....

Changbin's pov

The next morning.

I knocked on Yumi's apartment door. She was surprised when she saw me.

"Hi. I got you breakfast."

"Come in." She doesn't look cheerful as usual.

She set the table and I served everything. She was awfully quiet. I didn't know how to start.

"Yumi, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to say that. It's just..., I don't know."

"Changbin, you have every right to doubt me. But what hurt me the most is, you still doubt me even after I talked about this. I won't do anything that would expose your privacy or anything. Moreover, I won't do anything that would jeopardize my career. You should know that."

"I know, I'm sorry. I really am."

"It's fine."

"Am 'I still your actual big brother?" She chuckled.

"Yes, you're still my actual big brother."

I spread my arms.

"Hug?" She wrapped her hands around my waist, hugging me.

"Binnie, I can't breathe." We both ended up laughing. After having breakfast, we went to the company.

Yumi's pov

Today was another recording day. After recording all the seven songs and sorting it out, Changbin himself called me to listen to all the songs. It was already night by the time everything was done. Everyone went back to their dorm. I knew Chan would have something else to do. But I wasn't going to let him stay here any longer. I just barged into his studio without realizing he was doing Chan's room.

"That's enough for today. Now go to sleep Bobby." I yelled.

"Bobby?" He looked confused.

"Yes Bobby. Now don't give me any excuses. You're gonna go back to the dorm now. It's an order." I started to pull him by his arms.

"Yumi calm down. Let me finish my live."

"Your what?" I could feel my cheeks burning.

"My live. I'm on live."

I turned to his screen, praying for this to be prank.

But no.

It wasn't.

I noticed several comments popping up about me.

'who is she?'

'Yumi? who's that?'

'omo, is that your girlfriend channie?'

'bobby? is that what your girlfriend calls you chan?'

I quickly composed myself. Chan spoke to the camera.

"Stays, meet Yumi. Our new manager." She waved to the camera.

"Now, who's Bobby?" He turned back to me.

"I honestly don't know. It just came to my mind." I shrugged and he chuckled.

"You wanna say something to stays?"

"Sure, why not."

"Then come sit here." He pulled out the other chair for me.

"Hi stays. How are y'all doing. I'm a stay myself. So, continue to support our boys. They have got a lot of amazing works waiting for us."

'is that a spoiler?'

"Oops." Chan laughed.

'manager nim steal Chan's laptop. let's run away with it somewhere else.'

"I considered doing it several times, believe me."

"You aren't allowed inside my studio anymore. Get out." Chan pointed towards the door with a dramatic expression on his face. I laughed.

"Is that a threat Mr. Bang Christopher Chan?"

"What if it is?" He raised his one eyebrow.

"It ain't working." I laughed.

"You little..."

'i didn't know i needed to see Chan and his manager's bickering until now.'

After talking to stays some more mins, Chan ended the live and we went back. Soon enough I drifted off to deep slumber. What felt like some minutes was actually some hours and it was already morning.

Today they were going to create the choreography for their new comeback. They have been in the company since 8 in the morning. By noon, they were a sweat mess with a half-done choreography. They didn't let me inside the practice room, saying they will show me after it's done. And I was bored to death. That's when I met the Itzy girls. They didn't have anything specific to do. So, we spend the time chatting and me learning their latest choreo.

By evening, the boys were done with the choreography. They called me back to the practice room to show me.

"Try not to drool over me okay." Hyunjin said with a smirk on his face.

"Wow, you have a lot of confident in yourself little ferret."

"What can I say. I'm HWANG HYUNJIN."

"Whatever. Just start already."

They got into position.

"Ready?" They all nodded and I played their track.

They started with a half spin while scattering around and throwing their hands in the air. The moves intensified as the song progressed. I could feel the energy in their each and every movement. It was strong, precise and composed. Minho was on center. Something about his moves was captivating. It was delicate yet dynamic. I couldn't peel my eyes of him. Towards the end of the song, they did a jump, defying gravity. The amount of control these guys have over their body were insane. I was speechless. Still, that's an understatement. It's a true blessing to eyes.

"WOW. That was absolutely amazing." I stood up and clapped.

"Thank you manager nim." Jisung did a dramatic bow.

I passed water bottles for everyone.

"How was it?"

"As I said, absolutely amazing Minho."

"I saw you looking at me." He said in a teasing tone.

Fuck what should say.

"I looked at everyone."

"Whatever you say."

"What you guys want to have for dinner? My treat." I asked everyone to escape from Lino.

Eventually we all agreed to get fried chicken.

"So guys, we'll be recording the music video from tomorrow onwards. According to the schedule, it should be done within three days. Let's go back now. You guys need to rest."

"Okay noona."

"Call me noona again and you'll have a broken nose. Don't tell me I didn't warn you Innie." I glared at him.

"I won't, I won't."

"That's what I thought."