New Manager

23/09/2025

Oslo, Norway

Third person's pov

Yumi had an awkward grin plastered on her face.

Suddenly Han started laughing, SO HARD, like he heard the best joke of the year. He was clenching his tummy.
Eventually everyone started to laugh along with him. Some were rolling on the floor, and some were throwing themselves on others. She was getting annoyed.

"You manag- ha ha ha." He couldn't even finish his sentence. A look of disbelief on her face.

When she realized they are not going to stop soon, she pulled out her phone, opening the soft copy of the contract with her scanned sign at the bottom of it. She will sign the hard copy on her first day.

She grabbed Jisung's face by his chin and shoved her phone towards him.

"What's this?" He took the phone from her hand. Tears were rolling down from his eyes because of laughing.

Everyone moved towards him. Their expression changed. She smirked.

"Believe me now."

"So, you really are our manager." Chan said, his face still shocked.

"Yes." She flipped her hair.

Han stood up abruptly and started bowing down.
"I didn't mean to laugh like that manager nim forgive me."

"Stop it dude that feels weird." She had her eyebrows frowned.

"Does that mean we'll see each other every day?" Hyunjin asked. His ears turning red for the nth time of the day.

Minho was staring at her waiting for her to answer.

"Umm yes... You know how it works."

"So you're going to be around us like how Mr. Jang is with us now." Minho said, more like to himself.

"Mhm." The girl just hummed.

"Wahhhh it feels weird." Felix shook his head.

"Ikr, this wasn't how I was supposed to meet you guys. We both staying at the same hotel was coincident. And you guys calling me on stage was even more coincident."

"Ah I don't think that was coinc-" Chan was tackled down, Hyunjin on top of him covering his mouth.

She squinted her eyes at them.
"This is the second time Hyunjin interrupting someone. What's going on?" She questioned.

"Ah it's nothing." Hyunjin said with a sheepish smile.

"I wanted to meet you guys in a more professional setting. I wanted to show that side of me." She sighed.
"I don't think that's possible anymore."

"I don't think we can see you like that anymore." Seungmin snickered.

"I know." She pouted.

"Awww don't pout. We'll try." Chan said which was a complete lie, and they all knew it.

Changbin who has been quite all along spoke up.
"But Yumi can we... like trust you completely? After all you're a stay."

The girls smiled softly at him.
"I understand your concern. You guys can trust me completely. I'm not sick to reveal your privacy. Besides there's this sentence in bold italics at the bottom of my contract that goes like 'Any violation of the terms and conditions of the contract will have severe consequences', for example a black mark in my resume, which is not something I want to get after working my ass off for years and I have already signed the contract so don't worry."

"Then we are good." They did a fist bump.

"Yumi I have a request." The girl turned to Jeongin.
"I know I'm older than you, but don't call me Oppa okay."

"Ew, I'm not planning to, it's so cringe." She made disgusted face.
"But what will I call you guys tho?"

"Just call by our name." Seungmin said nonchalantly.

"Okay."

"What should we call YOU? Manager nim?" Jeongin made that face for the second time.

"Nooo, just call me by my name."

"Let's exchange numbers then." Han said.

"I'll give it to you when we go back to Korea. We can exchange our social media if you want."

"Sure, what's your username?" Han opened his Instagram.

"@yumi.k."

Soon she got notification of 8 follow requests.

@hanniescheesecake has requested to follow you
@jutdwae has requested to follow you
@miniverse.__ has requested to follow you
@gnabnahc has requested to follow you
@leecat has requested to follow you
@hynjinnnn has requested to follow you
@i.2.n.8 has requested to follow you
@yong.lixx has requested to follow you

She started to laugh looking at her phone. They all looked at her with confused face.

"What's so funny?" Chan asked.

"It's just, I remember when you guys revealed your individual official Instagram account, I was laughing so hard at the usernames."

"What can we do? I tried chanofficial, bangchan, bangchanofficial, bangchristopherchanofficial but no all were already in use." He deadpanned.
"But why are you using private account?"

"No reason."

Her phone was blowing up. They were all liking her posts. She put her phone in silent mode.

"It's already midnight. I should get going." She stood up.

"Yumi." Minho called out.

"I also want to see the aurora. Would you mind me- I mean we tagging along?"

She thought for a moment.

"No, not at all. It'll fun." Minho smiled at her.

They all started to shout.

"How are you going?" Changbin asked.

"There's guy named Daniel, he's my tour guide. We'll go with him. When are you guys free?"

"Day after tomorrow." Chan said.

"Cool. It's settled then."

"Okay guys thank you for the food, I'll see you later goodnight." The girl said in one go, guess she just wanted to collapse in her bed.

"Goodnight." The guys wished back.

She went back to her room.

"A fun manager, I'm excited." Jisung squealed.

"Me too." Agreed Innie.

"I have no idea how we are gonna see her as a manager." Chan ruffled his hair.

"I know right. And she's younger than Innie." Hyunjin pointed at Jeongin.

"Let's just sleep now." Chan got up and went to his shared room with Changbin and Jisung. Everyone eventually got up and went their room. That night Minho slept peacefully. His voices were not there to disturb him. Probably because someone else has occupied his mind.

a/n: idols can post whatever they want and follow whoever they want with their individual account. but they can't be mentioned in stories and posts unless they follow each other ( i don't know if that feature exists, i just made it up). I actually feel bad for BTS members, even though they have their own Instagram account, they can only follow each other.