L I N O

24/09/2025

Oslo, Norway

Yumi's pov

24/09/2025
Heyyyyy,
It's already 2 in the morning as I'm writing this. Yeah I went to the concert and it was nothing less than amazing. I was blown away. Surely something everyone should experience before dieing. That's not it, they called me on stage. It was so fun. And guess what, I sang on stage, for the first in my life, infront of millions of people. I'm surprised myself. Wanna know something else, we are staying at the same hotel. Can you believe it. Coincidence right? Or maybe fate. They even invited to have dinner with them. Ngl they all are fun people wbk. I also told them I'm gonna be their manager. Such an eventful day right. I'm gonna go sleep. Goodnight.

24/09/2025

The guys had some kind of show today, so i didn't get to see them. But they told me to come over in the evening by 7, to discuss the trip. I decided to go shopping, nothing specific, I wanted to buy a jacket for tomorrow night. Soon it was evening and I went to their room. I knocked twice. Innie opened the door and gave me bear hug.

"How are youuuu?"

"I'm good Innie now can you loosen up a little, i can't breath."

"Oops sorry." He grinned at me displaying his dimples.

"Aww look at you. You're so cute." I poked his dimples as i got in.

Soon I was attacked with another hug. I almost tripped.

"Take it easy man I would have tripped."

"Nah you won't. You see these biceps? It will catch you before you fall." Han flexed his biceps. I punched his arms.

"Yeah but Changbin's biceps are better." Changbin, hearing this started to flex his arms. Jisung glared at me. It was my cue to run. Even before I could take a step forward, he put his arms around my neck putting me in a headlock.

"Take back what you said."

"No." I was enjoying annoying him. Everyone started to laugh at us.

"Yahhhh leave the poor girl alone." Minho yelled glaring at Jisung. He took his hand. I stuck my tongue out.

"Your annoying." He hissed.

"Thanks, it's my favourite thing to do."

"So where can we see the lights?" Chan asked jumping into the actual topic.

"So before we plan, I want to know if you guys are free day after tomorrow?"

"Yeah we don't have any more schedule for this month."

"Cool. Because we have to go to the north, that is to Tromsø from here to see the aurora. 2 hours flight from Oslo."

"Oh, but will we able to get the tickets in such a short notice?"

"It's a local flight, so getting tickets won't be a problem. I can ask Daniel."

"What should we pack?" Hyunjin asked.

"Something warm. We'll be staying out. And extra pair of outfit also, just incase."

"Okay."

"Any doubts?"

"No." Chan said.

"Okay. So what should we do now."

"Why don't we watch a movie?" Felix suggested.

"Fine by me."

"I'll order some chicken then." Seungmin pulled out his phone.

"What's your favourite genre?" Minho scooted close to me.