Lino's Birthday

Yumi's pov

We were back in Seoul, and it was the second day of shooting for the music video.

"Lino, Lino, Lino, how's the filming going?"

"It's pretty going well."

"What's the concept of this part?"

"So, this is like the second part of the mv where we meet. We are platonic soulmates in another dimension. So that connection will pull us together and we meet in this universe."

"Wow, that's so cool. I love it. And I'm sure stays will go crazy over this."

"They go over every comeback." He said with a smirk.

"True that." We both ended up laughing.

Third day of shooting, the third part the song where they are performing in a concert. The shooting location was the Seoul stadium. They were wearing fancier outfit for this part. Chan was wearing a black cropped blazer with a white cropped t-shirt underneath and black ripped jeans. Lino had a white button up tucked in black jeans and black cropped blazer. Changbin and Felix was wearing black a button up with illusion neck and black jeans with white cropped blazer. Hyunjin and Jeongin had white sleeveless t-shirt and white sleeveless blazer with black ripped jeans. And Han and Seungmin was wearing white button up and a black sleeveless long blazer above with white jeans. All of their outfit had some kind of fancy work which added shining to their clothes.

While they were getting their makeup done, I went to Changbin.

"Binnie, can you tell me about today's shooting?"

"Sure. So today we are filming the third part of the song. We are performing in the Seoul stadium, in front of stays. After all the struggles we been through, we are finally enjoying the fruit of the hard work."

"I see. It's going to be amazing. Fighting."

"Fighting."

We were done with shooting by night. After having a light dinner, we went back. There were given a day off to rest after the shooting.

24/10/2025

Third person's pov

Yumi used this off day to plan a small surprise for the birthday boy. Since they had the photoshoot for the comeback next day, she decided to surprise him at 12 midnight. She had baked a mini cake.

She prepared everything on the rooftop and called him at 11:57 am

"They might be sleeping right now." She pulled out her phone and dialed his number. He picked up on the 4th ring.

"Hello." His voice was raspy.

Time to act.

"Hello Lino, can you come to the rooftop?" She said in a panicked tone.