Movie Night

Third person's pov

Sunlight flaring through the curtain making Yumi groan and turn to the other side of the bed.
"How the hell did I forget to close these yesterday?" She mumbled to herself. She was falling back to sleep when the smell of something delicious cooking hit her nostrils. Her eyes widened at the realization.

"Lino." Jumping out of the bed, she briskly walked into the hallway to the kitchen.

Minho was cooking in her kitchen. Her pastel green apron was wrapped around her waist. He was humming some songs. Yumi smiled and walked into the kitchen.

"Good morning, Lino."

"Ah, Yumi. Good morning." He smiled back.

"What are you cooking?"

"The egg rolls are ready. Now I have to toast some bread and make coffee. How would like your coffee?"

"Hot milk coffee with sugar."

"Coming right up." He patted her head.
"How are you feeling?"

"Better than yesterday. Do you need some help?"

"Don't worry. I got this."

"But I feel bad."

"For what?"

"It's like I stayed at your place. You're treating me like a guest when I should be the one treating you." He laughed at her response.

"You can treat me when you're completely healthy. Now, go and freshen up, I'll prepare the table."

"Okay." Before walking away, she wrapped her hands around his torso from behind. He tensed at the sudden contact and his heart started pounding.
"Thank you, Lino." She whispered against his back.
"I'll be back in five minutes." Yumi loosened the grip and walked towards the bathroom.

Minho was glad she couldn't see his face. He was blushing like crazy. He woke up from his daze only when the smell of the burned toast filled the kitchen.

"Shit." He turned off the stove before opening the window to let the air out.

Some minute later, Yumi came back wearing a fresh outfit.

She could still smell the burned smell but decided not to question it and embarrass Lino

"Mmm, I smell coffee."

"Come sit down. Let's eat." He let out a sigh, seeing her not react anyway. She sat down and took a sip of coffee.

"Oh my god."

"What? Is it bad?"

"This is so so good. Better than café bought." He blushed again.
"I'm assigning you as my new barista."

"I'll gladly make you coffee every day." It was her turn to blush.

"I was just joking. You don't need to. Really."