Busan

Yumi's pov

It was their filming day. We had to go to Busan for filming. Since, we had to start filming the next morning, we decided to leave at night. After packing necessary stuffs, I changed to into something comfortable.

 After packing necessary stuffs, I changed to into something comfortable

It was 8 in the evening. After getting into the car, which was big enough for all the boys, me and two other staffs, we set off.

"Innie you're from Busan right?"

"Yes. If we have time after filming, can we go to my home please?"

"Let's see Innie."

"No promise me."

"I can't promise you. What if we take time to finish?"

"Right. But still...."

"If you guys manage to film without making any mistakes, we'll finish soon. Which means more free time." I shrugged.

"Guys I'm telling you, my mom makes the best kimchi fried rice. If you want to eat it, don't make any mistakes." Innie warned the boys.

"Sure maknea, we won't make any mistake." Chan reassured Innie.

"Play some music we are going to Busan wooooooooh." Lino shouted.

"I should have taken my headphones." Hyunjin mumbled under his breath.

"Innie do you have airfrier at your home?" Lino asked Innie while glaring at Jinnie. We all busted into laughter. He hid behind Changbin's shoulder.

"No hyung."

"It's fine, I'll fry you when we get back."

"Alright since we are going to Innie's hometown, why don't we play Maknea on top?" Felix butted in.

"YESSS."

"Jisung, my ear drums." I said rubbing my left ear.

We all started to do the hook step of the song while Innie curled up on the seat covering his face.

We reached Busan around 12:30 am, everyone was tired from singing and screaming on top of our lungs. After checking in, everyone dispersed to their assigned rooms.

We had to reach Songdo beach by the sunrise. I changed into something appropriate for the weather and beach.

 I changed into something appropriate for the weather and beach