New Cafe

Yumi's pov

Yet another day practice day. The boys have been practicing since morning. And I was in my office, going through endless documents and mails. That's when I got a call from my beloved brother.

"Wow, what do I owe the pleasure to receive a call from you, my brother?"

"I regret this." He sighed.

"What? You never call me."

"I text you every day."

"How is texting and calling the same?"

"You know how much I hate calling?"

"Fine. Why did you call me now?"

"Wow. No how are you doing or how's mom and dad? You didn't even ask about Tae."

"For your kind information Sir, I called them yesterday and you weren't home. Where were you?"

"You don't need to know."

"I guess I do know. "I smirked as if he could see me.

'"Whatever. So yeah, I was going to ask you about something."

"What is it?"

"We are opening forth shop of our cafe chain next week."

"Oh congratulations. Do you want me to inaugurate? Is that why you called me?"

"Oh please. We will probably go bankrupt if you inaugurate."

"What did you call me then? I have works to do."

"Oh, you busy women." He said with the sarcasm in his voice.

"Hurry up Dae, I mean it. I have work."

"Okay, listen. We are planning to expand our business overseas and our plan is to open our next shop in Seoul."

"You do know it's going to be super expensive right? You will need a big sum for that."

"Yeah, yeah we know. But Lomon's grandparents used to own a cafe in Seoul. He could persuade them to give that space to us you know." (a/n; yes, it's Park Solomon, he is Yumi's brother's best friend and business partner)

"Okay. But what about the money?"

"Lomon's sister is rich, like rich rich. So, he asked her to join partnership and she agreed. Besides two of our friends also want to join our partnership. So, money is not a problem."

"Okaaaaay. But do you want me to do? It's not like you talk business with me." He let out a nervous laugh.

"Can you do me favor?"

"I knew it."

"Oh, come on. Pretty please?"

"What do you want me to do?"

"Lomon will send you an address. Can you check out that place?" I thought for a second.

"Okay."

"Thank you, little sister."

"But under one condition." He sighed.

"I knew it." I let out an evil laugh.

"Only if you let me join your partnership."

"What do you have? A hundred dollars?"

"Believe me I have enough money in my account."

"Fine. You can join us. More investment after all."

"Ask Lomon to send the address. Byeeeee."

"Bye."

Just then I got a message.