Truth or Dare

CLOWNS

Guys
Let's have dinner at my
place tonight

Jeongin
Yes

Chan
Why all of a sudden??

No reason
  I was thinking of
cooking for myself tonight
So I decided to
invite yall too

Felix
You're cooking??

Yes

Changbin
Cooking for all of us??

Yeah. What's wrong?

Minho
You do realize there
are 8 of us right?

Yeah ik

Seungmin
Okay then

Hyunjin
At what time??

Be here by 8

Han
OKAYyyyyy

Third person's pov

Yumi decided to start with the preparation. She went to her kitchen and took the chicken and beef out of the fridge to defrost and then proceeded to cook the pasta. She also decided to cook some bulgogi and tteokbokki.

When everything was almost ready, Yumi went to her room and changed into her outfit.

"Open the door Yumi-san." She heard Han banging on the door from outside.

"Don't break it." Yumi yelled back before opening.

"Hi my baby." Han came in and pinched her cheeks.

"Ow, it hurts moron." She slapped his hand.

"Leave the poor girl alone Han Jisung." Changbin pushed him out of the way and threw his arm around her shoulder. "How are you doing young lad?"

"I'm great, buffoon." He gasped at her nickname and pushed her forward. "The disrespect." He huffed crossing his arms. Yumi laughed at his reaction.

"Okay, let me make it better." She threw her arm around his shoulder. "How about ripped buffoon."

"That's more like it." He beamed at her.

"Still a buffoon." Seungmin snickered behind them. That's when she noticed the camera in Felix's hand.