Innie's Birthday ᵃⁿᵈ ᵃ ˡᵒᵗ ᵐᵒʳᵉ

I'm back !🤓

Third person's pov

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY YANG JEONGIN." Yumi shouted as she stepped into their dorm. But her excitement got damp when she realised none of them were present in the living room.

"Right, it's still too early for them to wake up." She sighed.

"But that's okay. I'm gonna wake them up." She mumbled with an evil grin before blowing into the party puffer hard. And as expected, Jeongin was the first one to walk out of his room with a frown on his face.

"Happy birthday Maknae." Yumi exclaimed and glomed him before he could process what was happening. His whole face showed nothing but pure confusion. Seeing this, she couldn't help but laugh. "It's your birthday, silly."

"Is it?" He asked, still racking his brain, probably trying to remember today's date.

"Yeah, dummy! Anyway, you're almost half 52!" Yumi shouted, almost waking up the entire dorm.

Jeongin grimaced, covering his ears. "God! How does she have so much energy in the morning?" He mumbled to himself. [a/n: it's 2026 in our story;)]

"Did anyone say half 52!?" And definitely that was Chan.

"Well, technically he's half 50 but... anyway."

Chan's eyes widened in disbelief. "Already! No, I don't believe it."

"Maknae on top, woah. Maknae on top, woah!" There comes Han, with a party hat and party popper in his hand. Where did he even get that?

By now, the entire household stirred from their peaceful slumber, not really, and had flooded into the living room, wishing the youngest happy birthday.

"So, what are we doing today?"

The birthday boy wanted nothing but get wild and have some fun and he refused to back down from the clubbing plan.

"Club?" Yumi's face, who was in her third day of monthly red waves, instantly creased. Seeing her expression change, Jeongin walked towards her and held her both shoulders. "Don't look for any excuses. It's my birthday and I DEMAND you to come with us."

"It's just... I'm not really in the best condition to go clubbing... and besides, I don't drink. So I just don't see the point in going to a club...?"

"I said no excuses!"

She sighed. "Alright, alright. I will come." He was beaming with joy and anticipation about going clubbing with everyone, and he was looking forward to dancing all night long.

"Urm, is there any dress code perhaps?"

"Anything black."

Oh thank God!

And before they knew it, it was already evening and it was time to get ready to go to the club. Yumi chose a full sleeve, black mini deep V neck dress with cutout on both sides of its waist. She kept her makeup to the minimum and put her hair in an updo

 She kept her makeup to the minimum and put her hair in an updo