South Korea

27/09/2025

Oslo, Norway

Yumi's pov

My last day in Norway. I'll be going back to a place which is going to be my second home. I couldn't see the guys leave. I was so tired and I slept around for 10hrs. By the time I woke up, they already left. I saw a bunch messages in gc and in personal from Jisung whining for not waking up. I finished my packing and got ready.

Daniel came up and helped me with the suitcase

Daniel came up and helped me with the suitcase. It was already 7:30pm. Since it's going to be long flight, I choose a night flight so that I can sleep in. It departures at 9am and arrives in SK next day at 3pm (sk is 7hrs ahead of norway). We arrived at the airport.

"I enjoyed being your guide."

"I enjoyed it too."

"Have a safe flight Yumi."

"Thanks Daniel." I gave him a quick hug, which he returned.

"Visit again and also choose our agency."

"For sure."

We bid goodbye and I walked into the airport. Soon after boarding, I drifted off.

28/09/2025

Seoul, South Korea

I woke after sleeping for a long time. One more hour before landing. I decided to scroll through my phone.

After landing, I got into a taxi and went directly to JYP Entertainment. I have to officially sign the contract.

After around 20 mins of driving, I arrived at the JYP ent. I stood infront of the navy blue, glassy skyscraper.

Damn it's tall.

I got in and showed the contract file in my phone to the receptionist. She smiled at me and called over guy to guide me to Mr. Park's office. Taking the elevator and after some twists and turns, we were infront of his office. The guy, Yu jun, who's working as an office boy at JYP, knocked on the tall wooden door twice. We heard a muffled 'come in'. He opened the door for me and I got in.

"Good evening Mr. Park." I greeted.

"Ah Miss Yumi, good evening." He got up and extended his hand which I took.

"How was the flight?"

"Oh, it was fine. Thanks for asking."

"No problem. We have your contract here. You have read everything right?"

"Yes sir, I did."

"Perfect. You can sign here and here."

I signed the papers.

"Alright. So you have signed your 1 year contract. Now you have to work for us 1 year. Termination of the contract will have its consequences, you know that right?"