Chapter 2

kissing the glass he drinks expensive liquor

kissing the glass he drinks expensive liquor. Taehyung was sitting his bar room drinking while his dark eyes wandered over her shopping bags, his mind full of her thoughts. his slender fingers gripped the glass firmly and raised it slowly to his lips once again to drink.

A manly growled left his mouth as the liquor taste burned his inside. putting the glass on the table. he leaned against the couch, He tries to get out of her thoughts, but nothing helps, the moment of meeting her is vivid in his mind. He doesn't know what attracted him to her.

He had seen and been with many pretty women, however he had to admit that she was most beautiful he had ever seen, now he wanted her tempting figure under him just for one night. He knows it's was not love, it was strong lust he never felt before towards any women.

Deep down he knows she was different, She don't seem like others he was with. She don't looks like his type__ type of a girl for one night. But His thoughts was stronger then him, Taehyung started fantasizing about her, in sinful ways.

He desperately wanted to see her again.

*

*

*

Yn was telling the incident to Ebi. She was shock for a moment. she can't believe that yn meets the mafia king. He is really cruel. How can she come home alive after meeting the devil. Ebi is alerting yn to be careful from now on, afterward they're fell of sleep.

~

It's Monday morning the sun kissing yn cheeks, alarm also started ringing, she's mumbled something to her self and get of the bed to ready for her work.

This is the day every one is hating the most because their vacation is over, all are getting ready to go for work ,school, college.

She had been working in Kim international shipping company for almost one year. She loved her work. Her twenty two years of life was with her over protective family. They never left her alone for anywhere. her family always decided her life that, what she to do in her life. She never complained about it, because they're so caring and affectionate towards her. Now she lives different lifestyle, she became independent, matured. She pays her own expenses.

She just want to be like this, be bold and be free like bird.

Now its 8.30

Yn and Ebi had their breakfast, currently they are waiting for a bus, Ebi bus arrived on time to pic her up ,she bit goodbye to Yn .

after three more minutes yn bus has arrived, she headed to her office.

~

Today Taehyung have important meeting with new client, he came early in the morning to office every staffs are bow to him. He went straight to his cabin in the top floor.