Chapter 4

Taehyung waits in his car outside of  her house, for her to come form work

Taehyung waits in his car outside of her house, for her to come form work. he was waiting for her for three hours but Taehyung don't even see a single trace of her or yn friend.

He furiously drove his car to his V tower. It was such a huge building in the city that even a small child knew it was dangerous to go there. All his mafia work takes place at that location. Some would even say it was his penthouse. It consists multiple floors and Completely decorated with black glass. He went straight to the top floor where his room was. he could see the whole beauty of the city from there, but he is not in the mood.

He saw all of his brothers are sitting on couch, They are always been there more than their own house.

Tae- " Jimin i want every details of Y/n within 2 hours she's living near xxxx appartment". saying this he went straight to his room.

Jin- "what's wrong with him?" Taehyng left without seeing or speaking to anyone. It was strange to them.

Jimin- "whatever i have to track her, bye guys" saying this he went out.

Taehyung pov,

It's been three fucking hours but that fucker jimin not here, i dialed his number, the phone was switched off.

Great!

Just great!

All the Brothers are waiting for him. I clenched my jaw in anger. Just then he entered the room, holding a blue file.

"hey tae i got every detail of her"said with victory smile
.

Taehyung- "you're late" said with annoyance.

Jimin- "At least you should've appreciate me" he showed his fake sad face and hand me that blue file .

●● Her name Y/n 23 years old. she's an Indian and half Russian her family is joined family totally 26 members. Her family lived in India , her Father runs a garment manufacturing business. Her mother is a Russian and she died few years ago due to poor health. Yn had five elder brother one was blood brother and others are her cousin brothers. she's not in a relationship. she's live with her best friend ebi, working in "kim international shipping company" She doesn't need to work, but she prefers to live independently rather than being a comfortable rich kid within four walls. Her dream is to start her own enterprise.

her number -××××××××××

her social media account -******

Her likes- She always want to be independent, love nature ,love silent places, loves her family and ebi, like to do drawings, crafts work. she is classical Indian dancer, love to eat Indian food. she love to raise animals and birds.

her dislike- In particular, she has nothing to hate in this world●●

There is a lot of details in this,But what caught my eye was that she works in one of my companies. It's going to be a lot of fun.

When she tells him that she is an Indian, he suspects that she is lying because she looks like a Russian girl, Now his doubt is over.His thoughts were interrupted when he heard Rm words.

Rm- "judging by her profile, she will never agree to your one night stand proposal".

It's touched my ego.

Tae- "she will hyung, but where is the detail of her current location jimin" i questioned him , but I saw him smirked.

jimin- "i can't find it Tae" I know he lying to me.

Tae - "liar, tell me where's she?" i want to know her where is she.

Jimin- "you have to thank me first, after that I'll tell where is your toy"

Taehyung- "ok thanks, now tell me"

Jimin-" She's in jeju island with her friend. this is her hotel address xxxxxx" he handed me a small card, It contained the address of the hotel and the room number she was staying in.

Jungkook- "Are you going to see her hyung ?"

Taehyung- "no, why would i?"

Jin "are you sure?" He asked again as it was happening out of taehyung usual manner.

Taehyung- "yup, okay guys let's have dinner "

Currently we all are eating our dinner,

Jungkook- "hyung can we held a party, cause we are number one in the business again and also we got a big deal "

Suga- "yeah he's right, i also thinking that"

Jin- "how about friday ?"

Suga- "okey, we have 5 days "

Jhope- "we'll arrange the party" he point out jk and jimin.They were too excited to throw a party.

After finishing the dinner. All of them go to their respective room. All of us have separate houses which has a 7 rooms. This unity is the reason for our greatest success.

*

*

*

Author pov

Now he's thinking about her while smoking the cigarette, he'd never done a background check on any women, never feel the need to ,whoever he's liked was more than willing to be full fill his needs. one look from him, she'd be in his bed at the same night. but this girl Yn hit different. She was a treasure he had never seen before.

Rm words ringing his ear 'judging by her profile , she will never agree to your one night stand proposal'

"she will hyung, she will be soon on my bed" he said to himself ,and smirked , sinful thoughts running his mind , knowing too well how to lure her towards him.

Taehyung was unknown to failures , he always brought what he want, it would be a business deals or woman .

He dialed a number ,the opposite party was sleeping peacefully he took a peek on phone and hurriedly accept the call after knowing who " y-yes Mr.kim " lee stuttered a little.

"lee joon prepare the jet with in one hour, i have to go jeju island , and also shift the shipping company to my new office building you have two days" Taehyung ordered.

"definitely Mr.kim i will do it" lee said.

He didn't said no one about his goings. There is only one thing running through his mind, he wants to see her anyway. only then his eyes would come to alive. His eyes are dead not seeing her for 2 days. unknown to him , he became addicted to her. he want to smell him on her body.