Chapter - 19

As Yn entered the house and saw some new faces coming out

As Yn entered the house and saw some new faces coming out. she parked the car and hurriedly went in "grandpa who are they?" only her grandpa was sitting in the couch, nobody else present there.

"They are our suppliers dear, They give us accessories for credit, Now we paid back that loan"

"How come grandpa, Dad told that we have a lot of debt. There is no money in bank either"

"I gave them our property's dear, They trusted our family and we should never break that trust, You can earn money whenever you want. but if we broke someone's trust , it can't be yearned back" yn grandpa said.

"I am very proud to be your granddaughter" she walk close to him and hugged.

"what happened the thing you were gone for?" She anxiously narrated everything that happened. Her grandfather slowly sat down on the couch. She could see that he was very sad.

"Don't worry grandpa I won't let anything happen to our family. tomorrow i definitely find advocate for our case" yn told her grandpa.

"did everyone eat ?" Se asked.

"No one comes to eat, everyone is worried, Only the children are ate"

" what? grandpa you have to take your medicine, Otherwise your health will deteriorate" she said and called everyone to eat. She served food to everyone. But she didn't eat, Yn lied that she had eaten on the way of her home. Everyone was eating less amount of food and their faces didn't have that happy look they always had.

Everything that happens leaves wounds in her heart. After eating everyone went into their room.

Lying sleepless on her bed, she suddenly gets an idea. Yn quickly picks up her mobile and call Krish , She knew that he was newly married and should not disturb him. But she don't have any other way so she called him.

Krish -"hey yn, is everything okey there?" he asked her, because it's midnight.

Yn- "krish I'm really sorry for disturbing you, but i need your help. Can i meet you now? " krish sensed a kind of sadness in her voice.

Krish- "okey! Come to my home"

Yn- " thank you krish" she hangs up the call. Without telling anyone she goes to krish house.

Krish and Sita are waiting for yn in the hall. Yn arrived there as quickly as possible. She apologized for disturbing their alone time, And said everything to them what happened to her.

Yn - "I need your father's help in this, please recommend to him krish"

Krish- "Don't worry yn, have you forgotten? Both our fathers were friends. he will definitely help you" he said and went to his dad room to call him. He comes to the hall with his father. After knowing what happened to his friend's family he agreed to help them. He was a politician so she believed he could help her family.

While they were talking, Krish's father received a call and he accepted, He became nervous as he spoke to the person on the other end of the call. After talking he hung up .

"I'm really sorry yn, i can't help you" She was shocked to hear that.

"But dad you said that you will help her, what happened now ? Why are you saying like this?" krish asked her dad. He couldn't believe his father was saying that.

"krish shut up! I'm sorry yn, i can't help you. now please leave my house" Without looking at her face, he asked her to get out of his house. It is hard for him to talk to her like that.