Chapter - 9

Bring two cups of green tea why would I bring it

Bring two cups of green tea why would I bring it. What is he think of me?, Im I maid to him, why don't he asked the helpers. she is really angry on him. She went away without saying anything that would be trouble if she talking against him.

After she left jungkook spoke "hyung why did you do that"

Taehyung-"do what?"

Jungkook-"why you called her to bring tea, ask office helpers"

Taehyung-"don't you want to see her?"

Jimin- "But this will be embarrassing for her"

Taehyung- i don't care, don't teach me, ill do whatever i want.

Yn come back with 3 cups of green tea. yn give it to them and asked with her polite voice "anything else sir?"

"no thanks miss" jimin said.

"i asked 2 cups" taehyung questioned.

Yn-" this one for you mr. kim" he didn't said anything, he takes that.

" what's your name miss" jimin asked.

" yn sir"

"Im jimin nice to meet you" she smiled at him.

" Hi , I'm jungkook" he waved his hand.

Taehyung just sitting while eyeing her. Her actions made him want to ravish her. Her innocent eyes, her pretty lips, he wanted to kiss them. Yn wear simple brown oversized shirt first two buttons was open in it. he licks his lips, his eyes are struggling to see what's inside the shirt. he's sexually frustrated.

Yn bows to them and walks away. taehyung eyes are full of lust while watching her back figure. He could bet that her ass would feel soft. Every time he sees her she seems new to him. His desire to reach her grow strong day by day.

"shes gone come out of your erotic dream" Jimin said, taehyung glaring at him.

"get out" taehyung yelled. Making two of them run away from there.

*
*
*

yn is working peacefully her telephone rings "hello"

"Mr.kim called you miss yn" lee said. she's really annoyed by taehyung.

"he has so many employees why always me urrerrgggg! " she mentally crying and went to his cabin.

she knocked twice and went in " sir you called me" he was sitting ln the couch.

" Are you good at typing" what a question is this she thought

"yes sir"

"type this, you can work here " he said pointing to the opposite sofa.

while doing her work yn phone started ringing, she takes out from her pant pocket its her brother. so she just cut the call, and started working, again its ringing "if you have an important call, pic it up"  he said.