Chapter - 22

Yn was standing sleeplessly on her balcony

Yn was standing sleeplessly on her balcony. her grandmother and grandfather came to her room.

"Yn" Hearing her grandmother's voice, she turned around "Aren't you two asleep?" she comes to the room from the balcony.

"You both have knee pain, then why did you come upstairs" yn held their hand and made them sit on her bed.

"We just came to see you honey" She could tell by their voices that they were upset.

They hear her room door open so they turned their head to see who it was. her family members all of them came inside one by one. Yn stood up from the bed.
"Aren't you all asleep? What's up with you all?" No one spoke and they were looking at her in silence, she knew very well that everyone was sad because of her decision. She just wants her family to be happy.

"Everyone Please forgive me, I don't know any other way that's why i decided this, he will do whatever harm he wants to our family until he get what he wants and i don't want that to happen" she tells them the reason, They know how demon Taehyung is, But they are not cowards enough to give yn to Taehyung. One reason they are prevented from doing anything against taehyung was, They can't compensated him, and if they don't yn will go to jail. No one would come forward to bring her out, as they experienced.

"dad our little princesses is grown up" jai said and hugged his sister. all of her brothers come and group hugged her.

" Forgiv-" She covered Arun's mouth with her hand.

"Don't say that" she said and take her hands away.

"Can you guys do me a favor?" yn asked all of them.

"tell me princess what do you want" virat said.

"I want my old happy family back, Till I leave this house I just want to see smiles on all of your faces. Can you do this for me?"

"Definitely, honey" her aunty said yn hugged her.

"Can we all sleep together?" yn sister in law aditi said.

"That's a good idea, I'll prepare the bed on the terrace" Raghav said. They used to sleep together on the terrace in their childhood, after so many years they are doing this.

Currently they were laughing on the terrace as yn's aunty was telling them her childhood pranks she had done in her school days.

"Now it is clear why Virat brother is so mischievous. He has your gene aunty" jai said and laughed. The sound of his laughter is so weird always that make everyone laugh with him. Everyone pretends to be happy for her, hiding their worries. Their night passed just like that.

Taehyung made all arrangements for yn and her family to come to the wedding venue. His men brought them to the wedding venue. They arrived there a day before the wedding. Everyone stood stunned at the scene. umaid bhawan is one of the world's largest private residencies. Everyone got a separate room.