Chapter - 24

There is a big news below must read!

Yn is sitting in her room talking with her friends when Ebi comes and sits next to her. she notice that Ebi cheeks are red.

Yn- " Ebi what happened to your cheek"

Ebi- "it's nothing" she said with her tired voice, and looked at everyone "guys can you please go to your rooms? she need good sleep" pointing at yn. If yn sleeps well, she will be look fresh in the wedding. Within a few minutes they all were out.

yn was looking at Ebi with doubtful gaze, she surely knows that something was happened to her.

Yn- "Tell the truth about what happened to you" she asked ebi with her concern voice.

Ebi- "Nothing really happened to me yn, I was playing with your nephews when the ball accidentally hit me in the face" She lied not to make her sad.

Yn- "But I feel like you're lying to me, tell me only the truth" she was glaring at her. Ebi already knew that yn would not believe what she was saying.

"I tell you, but you should not be angry with me, deal?" She is a little afraid of hiding everything from her.

Yn- "Deal" she said with thumbs up.

Ebi- "actually yn, me and jungkook are same university. he's my senior, we always annoyed each other. I love to play with him like that. Wherever I am, he will come looking for me. I also wanted to be with him. My eyes were always searching for him. Unbeknownst to me, I fell in love with him. he also loves me yn he said that. But I still haven't told him that I also love him" Ebi told her everything from what happened in college, what she feel towards jungkook.

Yn- "I don't know what to say, You started like him already Ebi. Your first love has ended in failure So this time you have to decide carefully whom you want , who is right person for you.

I surely tell Jk is not right person for you, he also linked with mafia work. but if you love him that much, i won't stop you. I'll always respect your decision." Yn said making ebi smiled at her and nodded her head.

"You haven't said yet, why your cheeks are red" she said making ebi smile fade away. Ebi hung her head low like a child and tell her what happened today.

YN- "oh my god ebi! you're such a angry bird, He had nothing to do with what his brother did to me, infect he spoke to me very well.

It doesn't matter if you took your anger out on taehyung, because he deserve it, but why you express your anger on him . You shouldn't have talked to him like that, It's your mistake. He slap you because you talked about his brother, Anyone will do the same.

What happens in my life is what I have decided, so you shouldn't have fight with anyone for me."

Ebi- "So you're saying it's my fault?"she said and took the pillow from there and put it behind her head and lay down.