Chapter - 7

The working time of the moon is over and the sun is raised

Brrrrrring!!!!

Rubbing her eyes, yn sat up. She is still sleepy, but has to go to office early today. she lazily got up from the bed and did her morning routine she's wearing a light pink shirt tucked with solid pencil black skirt.

yn went to kitchen for preparing breakfast. she noticed Ebi still not woke up "wake up sleep head, you have to go college,,, hurry get up! get up! " she went to Ebi's room while shouting from the kitchen.

"hey! wake up Ebi" but Ebi didn't make a move. she shake ebi's body and ebi woke up.

" five more minutes yn I'll woke up by my self. just go away" Ebi said and lay down again.

"Okay sleep how much do you want, i have to go early today" yn said, Ebi woke up from her sleep hearing what yn said.

"ohhh okay, go safe" ebi said caringly, they didn't have family here so they care for each other.

"I have already prepared the breakfast so eat full Ebi, I eaten. it's 7.50 am so get up and get ready. I'm leaving, au revoir!"

"d' accord, bonne journée" ebi replayed. Yn smiled and left.

( au revoir -good bye , D'accord- okay , bonne journee - have a nice day )

Everyone is waiting for ECO arrival in the reception of the big building. This is their first time they'll are going to see Kimtaehyung. The CEO of this company. time passed he arrived with few cars full of guards.

After seeing him everyone gasp because the famous business Tycoon looking handsome. They had seen him some magazine, interviews and News headlines , but seeing in person was different. They felt fear.

" Good morning Mr. kim , welcome you sir I'm song kang the managing director of the company" he said and bowing, handed the bouquet to taehyung, he give it to lee joon. Some of people welcoming him, but his eyes searched for that one person. yn is not there to welcome him. that's why he's fuming in anger.

'what's that important works she's having , that she can't even come to welcoming me?' taehyung not giving any response to anyone, he went straight to his cabin which is the top floor of the building.

Taehyung called lee joon,
lee joon come to his cabin and bow down " Yes Mr kim , do you need anything sir?"

"which floor is the accounts department?" Taehyung asked "its 35th floor sir" le said.
" you can leave now" he said and check the 35 floor CCTV footage. he saw that yn is talking to the boy who dropped her on that day. His blood boiled in high range of anger. "So this is her important work" gritted his teeth in anger

she didn't go ground floor for welcoming the CEO. she thought no one will notice her so she decided to go for office tour .yn looked every part of the department in awe. her previous office was good but not this type of high class. every department has separate floors. lots of space . peaceful working environment. well furnished with desk ,computer and other equipment. this office massive one.