Chapter - 13

Days passed Taehyung was working his new project

Days passed Taehyung was working his new project. He never compromises for anything in his business. No doubt He is a hard worker that is why he's first in everything. All he wanted was success, Failure is not in his dictionary. he wanted to finish his work successfully after that he will deal with Yn. It's been five days he hasn't seen her, he's mentally and physically frustrated. Tomorrow is the final meeting, he will introduce the new product.

Meanwhile,

Ebi applied for 4 weeks leave, but its got rejected from the university. So she sat sadly with her friends in the college cafeteria. jk observes her sad face from for away, He started liking her from their first encounter. Jk would always do something to annoy her and Ebi also do something in return, and this has become a habit between them.

Jk comes in front of her " hey baby girl, why so sad?" he asked and sit next to her, Everyone wonders if they are close enough to give her a pet name. he's a play boy, rich, handsome and she's always quiet girl. Now
all the girls are jealous of Ebi.

"None of your business" she irritatingly said and leaves from there, but jk asked her friends about ebi's cause of sadness. He didn't like that her face was a wither of sadness.

Later he ordered the principal to accept her leave application. Principal also agreed and he could not do anything against Jk because The power of his brother kimtaehyung holding in this world under his feet, and his all brothers are donating for the university That's why he will do whatever jungkook said.

Ebi was happy, her leave was accepted, she told her friend with a so much of joy while jumping but her smiled droped heraring her friendd's next words "You know what? jk senior is the reason who helped you to get your leave" saying that, ebi friends ready to leave the class because the collegetime was over.

"excuse me?" confusion filled ebi face

" yes darling, he asked me your sadness so i told him why was you sad, he helped you, that's all" her friend simply told her and left. Ebi doesn't know what to do, she has insulted him a lot but he is helping her. This is a big help for her, it's been a year since she came to Korea and she never went to her motherland, this is the first time she's going to see her family, she was walking on the air in happiness.

Jungkook and his friends are sitting in the empty classroom. there is no others, Ebi looked through the window to see if jk was there or not, her gaze found him, he was sitting on the last table like a don, his friends were sitting around him. she directly came inside that class room and clear her throat to gaining their attention.

Jungkook was shock to seeing her here, he asked his friends to leave the classroom, they understood him and leave two of them alone. " Ebi,why were you here?" he asked coming closer to her she took four steps backed " I came here to thank you" she was nervous, he was too close to her,jungkook chuckled " thank you? for what ?" He know the answer but he want to hear her voice.

"For helping me to get leave" she said with a smile. Jk already fall for her, now she was standing close to him, smiling at him, jungkook liked her so much, he slowly comes dangerously close to her "how many days you will be absent? " he questioned, she pushed her nervousness away and answer him "one month " ebi replied.

" jungkook" he said with smiling face, she don't get what was he's telling "call me by my name ebi" he said and winked at her. ebi's eyes are widened and her cheeks are pink, indicating that she is blushing.

Looking at her blushing cheeks jk smiled making his bunny teeth showing ' oh god! He's cute' she thought.

"Ebi" he called her and coming closer to her. She felt nervous and her heart beats are increased "Jungkook stop" she said, stepping backward her back touched the wall.

He took her hand and walked closer to her, Ebi chest rising up and down so tensely, jk face was so close to hers. Jk was staring at her lips, She kept looking into his eyes without saying a word. His face slowly moved closer to her lips and she closed her eyes to feel his lips but didn't.

I'll waiting for you baby girl" he whispers ebi's ear making her feel goosebumps all over her body.

Ebi was looks at his eyes that were already looking at her she moved her eyeballs to jk lips and our don smashed his lips on her kissing her roughly. She grabbed his shirt collar tightly and closed her eyes, two of them were kissing passionately. It was only when his hand gripped her hair that she came to the reality remembering that he was a super duper play boy.